Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest onelvis

I love how you make people understand that everything is not just spamming and waiting. We all need to learn how to use the tips and advices you give. Thank you!

ok thanks for this awesome information. now that i know slow steady pace… keep calm but very active…
but my problem is i really dont know how 1 buyer would buy 1 single package at my gig so that i can show him/her my skills. having a new gig or rather none buyer gig has a limited post on gallery. how will i show my other designs so that buyer would know i got the skills to do those jobs.

sorry but i think my question goes to those having trouble with zero buyer at this point.
thanks for reading my message and thank you in advance if your have the time to answer this.

keep inspiring other seller!!!

You can always shrink or divide your artwork into 4 within 1 of the spaces allowed. You can also tell your customers to download the PDF attachment allowed in your gig my friend. In the PDF attachment you can add videos and pictures. In the video you can also add the images. Fiverr also allows you to post your youtube or instagram to show your customers your work on there too but make sure that you state on your social media they purchase through Fiverr or link back to Fiverr because its fair to pay the 20% commission fee to them. I always ask how my customers found me and let them know I honor the commission because we have to help Fiverr grow and stay in business too so they can keep up the good marketing and customer service work.

It was all my pleasure. Sometimes its good to share some of the thoughts and feelings people go through, so those who have gone through similar situations but lack the expression or mental coping tools can understand that they aren’t doing anything wrong but to keep at it and rewards will come.

Being that Fiverr is such a large and dynamic, global marketplace, you never know who one can help out with just sharing something with them. I’m sure small segmented societies that are growing in particular countries that are also becoming more of a economically developed and independent country have citizens that have internet access and come online and try to buy or sell on Fiverr.

Some of these people probably are used to rules, laws and culture in which you normally don’t share personal inner emotional experiences in any setting and can not learn or grow from their experiences. Some people are nurtured in a family or living settings, where most things were never discussed, and where your only job was working in an assembly line with no real business experience dealing with your business administration or the most important thing, with people.

Congrats on level 2! Keep up the good work and share your experiences on the Fiverr Forum! 🙂

As they say

Sharing is caring!

Thank you very much for your comment, I don’t remember where I remember this from but I remember,

“Show your bad product or service to 1 million people, and you will sell 100,000 of it”

“Show an amazing, life changing product or service to 1 person, only 1 person will buy it”

or it went something like that, or in reality maybe I said that and I’m quoting myself, lol, 🙂 but to add to your comment, yes its not just about spamming and waiting, although the definition of spamming could lie on the border lines of, is it really spamming if they run into it or is it spamming if we directly make them see it?

The most content you put out, but also nurture and revise and enhance or build in series people will notice the hard work you put into the work you do and automatically respect it. The respect creates reward, this reward comes when customers on Fiverr message me and tell me “they love my work” or they want something for their business like what I did for so and so, and another reward that most people recognize is the reward and loyalty of customers referring other customers.

One of the most important things that most sellers forget is that when you build the first part, which is respect, then expect the 2nd part which is referrals, they forget to ask!

I always ask my customers, “do you know anyone else who you might refer to my gigs” they say yes or maybe most of the time. Then I get them coming to purchase, this is another secret, don’t just tell your customers after a successful sale to just please refer you, ask them and build a conversation about it too.

There I gave you another piece of advice! 🙂 Nurture your referrals, spend en extra 4-5 mins to talk about it with your customers at the end of ever successful sale!

Good luck reaching your new Fiverr levels!

Nice article, very motivational points for the new sellers, I think it’s more importantly is to choosing the right keywords and proper tagging to more inquiries. And i think we shouldn’t sit back and wait for the orders, we should analyze and see the what the trend is going on and edit the gigs according to the trend to get more new sales.
Do you agree Joey?

Hello Shahidmirza09, congrats on level 1. I do agree that is something you should do and understand the trend depending on the niche you are trying to hit. The thing is you can’t say this alone will get your sales, sales is part art, so when you craft your sales presentations because that is what gigs are, you will always have the strong base points to follow to attract the basic visual appeal people are looking for in that particular area. It’s not about sitting back and waiting for orders, but when you have idle time, focus on creating a new gig or change up your gig a bit after you have read more tips on how to improve your advertisement.

Everything about you is an advertisement, even yourself, because the way you write, the way you present your gigs will present or give the buyer a sense of the kind of person they will be working with.

Fiverr has given you a skeleton business structure to set yourself up with, its up to you how you mold your business model within this marketplace skeleton structure. If you have been keeping up with trends you will also be keeping up with how statistics change within a demographics for you to hit and penetrate.

Use the Fiverr edit options that are always being updated, to your advantage like the gig packages if you feel it fits your business within Fiverr. You have to understand that the main driving force behind creating new business is you and the buyer together, the force that drives the end result which is a sale. The technology that Fiverr is always enhancing changes the buyer behaviors and the perception of gig values too.

Fiverr’s whole goal in their overall tools and appearance for the seller is for the benefit of the seller and the value perception the buyer appears to be getting, just shopping on Fiverr versus other platforms.

“Down time/no gigs pending” shouldn’t be the only reason to evolve your business model on Fiverr…

Having an ongoing successful business will create competition if the service is good, there is no doubt about the copy cats and the band wagon riders, that is why for every 1 top seller there are 100 level 2 sellers and so forth… if you want to be a market leader, you should be always editing your gigs in regards to the evolution of your business industry.

Best Regards!

wow you give me another idea about the pictures… i will do that and hopefully at least 1 buyer try my gig so that i can show my skills… about posting my fiverr gig in other media i thought of that its just im afraid that i will compromise fiverr if I do that… But since its ok as long as i will use my other media account just to market my fiverr account its not a bad idea after all…

again thank you so much for this wonderful idea. thanks and more power!!

Archived