Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Great tips!

I have just started on fiverr. My friend who is a level two seller in two months told me some good tricks to follow and i just got my first order in 2 days.

1. Do at least 3 shares on each gig using fiverr gig page.
  2. use fiverr call to actions in your blogs websites.
  3. create a website for your gigs or get one on fiverr
  4. Use google alerts to find relevant topics on internet and link them to your fiverr profile.

I used the first and fourth method and this is the second day implementing and i got my first order so i thought i will share this working strategy.

You can check my gig about giving 1500 re-tweets and favorites for proof.

There are many more ways. the idea is to promote your gigs till it gets viral on fiverr.

But be sure to always follow fiverr rules. Go through their TOS as it is very easy to get your account disabled. Never copy gig descriptions etc.

thanks

Guest brittanyzebraa

Good things to think about! Now that I’ve moved out on my own and my “Fiverr money” as I call it will be spent on more practical things like groceries and gas instead of shoes and clothes (though, let’s be honest- it will probably still go mostly to clothes and shoes) it’s hard to feel NOT Fiverr unhappy when you don’t meet your sales goal for the month. Thanks for giving me some positive food-for-thought (:

hey dear.
thanks for your post. and this is very helpful for new members on fiverr like me. and also I think all business are depend on consecrate. we can’t achieve our goals without any effort. I am still waiting for my first order. so I haven’t any negative emotions about fiverr as you say. positive mindset will brings us to right place. so thanks again dear Joey…

Great post, Joey! Pressures and deadlines with respect to selling success are only going to result in negative feelings and emotional depression. Instead, if you just go out there give your best in a gig, it usually pays out. Not only that, but success begets more success as a lot of your happy clients will start spreading the word.

But the most important thing is not to force yourself into deadlines as that very act will generally inhibit your capacity to give the best, especially if you are used to take such success/failures emotionally.

Wonderful post. That is what I was searching for. I really like your blog and I appreciate your efforts. Your article is very helpful for me and many others to work out. I will definitely come back on your site for more stuff. Good Luck for the future posts.

Oshquar

Thank you for this useful information.
I myself,don’t consider Fiverr as my source of income 🙂
I’m a student and my main focus are my studies. But I’m always 100% honest with my clients. I give my full time and effort to my each and every order that I get.

Guest iconicseo

Hello,

We are web developers and we have few local clients who wants SEO work.

We check your review and it is excellent.

We want to place order of SEO work for our local clients.

Which information do you require for our website SEO work?

Regards,
Iconicseo

I did (read this)! 🙂
And it helps, thanks for that.
Ok, this post is close to my way to handle all this mess, but it helps, anyway. (sometimes it is necessary to remind myself about “bless this mess” and “don’t stress the small stuff”)
And… how can I get more sale? :))))

(sorry about poor English)

Thanks for the really useful and positive post Joey. I set up my Fiverr profile yesterday and am slowly getting my head around it. There is a lot of new information to take in so your post is very reassuring and motivating.

Archived