Emotional expectations for NEW & SEMI-NEW Fiverr sellers

joeyperezwest

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Success or failure depends more upon attitude than upon capacity… successful people act as though they have accomplished or are enjoying something. Soon it becomes a reality. Act, look, feel successful… conduct yourself accordingly, and you will be amazed at the positive results.

Guest outlandcreative

When I started fiverr i was doing really well and was able to reach the level one seller in a short time. But recently orders are not coming as fast as they used to and I did feel a sense of failure. But after reading your post it has really given me hope that things will get better and that I should not give up just because of this (which I was so close to doing). Instead work through it somehow and take this as a learning experience. So thank you for this advice 🙂

…Remember on your down time, do two things, improve your gigs, fill up your gig spots. If success is not coming to you, you go look for success. Repeat customers will make up 65% of your business because they need a leader like you to help them succeed.

Keep going, don’t give up. Once you get going, you will always have the feeling, that it is never enough, that means your succeeding! It means you keep going and shooting for more and more, once you reach a limit, you realize why that limit is there, and the choice if up to you if you want to jump over that limit and take it to the next level. The point is keep going until you reach that first giant limit.

Everything successful… living and non living things have reached a certain limit towards their successes, Even the universe and life had its limits that it passed and made it through, our very own planet that made us who we are what we are and our purpose had its own running of multiple limits but it persevered!, and it keeps going! You only live once, so keep going. You found Fiverr, you started, now don’t stop and see where it takes you!

Nice read! I was once determined to get into Top rated seller but in vain. But still continue to provide quality service to all my clients and now earning good monthly income even with my level 2 status. TRS still my goal in Fiverr 🙂

Thanks for your great post Joey, you should be a motivational speaker (perhaps you are). Unfortunately, as many mentioned here, most people will not bother to read and try to understand what you are trying to explain, they find it easier to ¨beg¨ for help. That´s what I mean by ¨Unfortunately¨ (for them of course), and you have the proof right here in your thread. I like the way you answer to them with a direct question… and they don´t bother to respond.

I also liked your paragraph (the one before last) and I have a quote which I kept for years which can relate to it, I always keep it in my mind and post it wherever appropriate. I am taking the liberty to post it here as it sums up your above mentioned paragraph:

“If you realized how powerful your thoughts are, you would never think a negative thought.” - Peace Pilgrim

Hope to hear more of you.

John 🙂

Guest banias2322

when i saw the post i thought that i would not read it all , but when i started i could not stop …
thank you for the amazing advice , really useful …

Thanks! This is very encouraging. And it’s true… I joined Fiverr for fun and to make a few bucks. A year later, I’m a Level 2 seller and I get about a gig a day, and I’m happy with that. I’m making a little money and having fun, and we’ll see where it goes from here. You have to just keep plugging away and learn what works.

Archived