How to rang my gig in fiverr first page

aronok74

The US is a large country with multiple time zones. Right now, it is 1:33 p.m. in New York and 7:33 a.m. in Hawaii. Many US buyers are up and online at 6 a.m. their time, and I have had many inbox me at 1:30 a.m. their time. The time you spend being active on Fiverr is not as important as the quality of your services.  

As a buyer/seller on Fiverr, I suggest you remove the 🔥 in your profile description. They are annoying to my eyes because they interfere with the flow of the reading of your text. 

• Like 11
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, priyank_mod said:

@smartdezigns just because.....

I was wondering that with the zero success score or less than 5 success score (I'm assuming this), why did he assume that the new update is really good for the new sellers? :classic_ninja: May be he figured it out that how success scores are being calculated? :classic_huh:👀

• Like 3

2 hours ago, aronok74 said:

Intro video is important to get clients 

it depends on the client's behavior if he wants to see your intro video to better understand your presentation and your Professionalism.

• Like 4

Hello @aronok74 

Our algorithm takes many factors into account, which means the results vary by user. Since the marketplace is ever-changing and competitive, we suggest working hard to ensure that your Gigs stand out.

There are some great threads from the Fiverr community and Fiverr employees on the Forum that we recommend you read:

Thanks. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, aronok74 said:

How to increase my gig click view 

I already told you that buyers do not want to read profiles with all of the🔥emojis you have in yours. Yet I just checked and they are still there. If you do not take the advice offered to you, you will not get an increase in your gig's clicks and views, and you will stay on page ten. 

• Like 3
  • Up 1

14 hours ago, aronok74 said:

How to increase my gig click

You have a gig called "I will install crocoblock elementor pro astra pro rangmath wp rocket updatable".

That gig's description says "Rank Math" and the image says "RankMath". Putting "rangmath" in the title probably reduces the chance your gig will be found or clicked on, especially if someone wants the Rank Math plug-in installed. You could also add some punctuation in the title or reword it a bit.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 4