What are your favorite tools that help make your job easier?

Kesha

From Canva for all your design needs to Calendly for helping you effectively manage your time, there are dozens of digital solutions designed to make life as a professional more efficient and organized. 

If you had to choose, what are the top three digital solutions/tools you can’t go without? 

• Like 34
  • Up 5

The most basic tools are three of my favorite.

The first is a text editor like notepadd++. It is simple to use and it has an auto save feature that makes storing ideas, web research and other content very convenient.  The second tool is a spreadsheet editor like ms excel. With it you can track projects and compare related information.  The third software is the os file manager. File naming conventions and data management are essential to your sanity. So you don't have to rely on your memory or the search bar to find important files.    

• Like 30

I like to use Trello to create the flow of work, sometimes we receive a fast delivery and I need move this one to priority... or even to put together orders with changes to do in the same day. Is also a good way to define a day off.

I'm also using chatgpt, to adjust texts, and some dots, comma, to give me text one per line... it's solve the problem to need rewrite in another formatation.

• Like 21

22 hours ago, Kesha said:

From Canva for all your design needs to Calendly for helping you effectively manage your time, there are dozens of digital solutions designed to make life as a professional more efficient and organized. 

If you had to choose, what are the top three digital solutions/tools you can’t go without? 

mam, ypu can drive adobe photoshop, illustrator, Indesign for more hiher experienc gather 

• Like 20

Google Slides, Google Sheets, and Google Docs.

What's funny to me is that Google Slides is a better page layout tool than Google Docs.
Google Sheets for Admin. Google Docs for rough work. Google Slides for final drafts.

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

As a social media marketer I use the following basic tools.

Google spreadsheet & Doc : For buyer project data Maintain. It's auto save, more features than MS Excel, easy to share as link, Easy accessible from any devices or location using emai.

Google meet: for video meeting. Easy to use.

Lightshot: For screenshot. Easy to use, screenshot can be save as a link, Highlight the image better way.

TickTick Apps: For daily todo list. Easy to use, light app, set priority task easily, task reminder.

Canva: For social media content design. Very easy to make professional design for social media, Huge collection of customize content & elements for design.

Capcut app & Camtasia: For video editing. 

• Like 22

ocr space - To extract text from image files

Lightshot - take screenshot and add notes

Trello - To create the work flow

Adobe express - convert images to vector

Photopea - Convert Ai, eps to svg format, edit images

Wikipedia - To get company's logo in svg format

Chat gpt - To change text formatation

• Like 20

Since I am a writer, I will highlight apps mostly for writers, and a few others I found useful. 

• Grammarly
  • Copyleaks
  • Evernote
  • Todoist- for task management and todos
  • Flux - for changing the computer lighting in order to avoid tiredness (I can say for sure it works for me)
  • Hemingway
  • Unsplash
  • Pexels
  • Dropbox

• Like 13
  • Up 3

20 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Since I am a writer, I will highlight apps mostly for writers, and a few others I found useful. 

• Grammarly
  • Copyleaks
  • Evernote
  • Todoist- for task management and todos
  • Flux - for changing the computer lighting in order to avoid tiredness (I can say for sure it works for me)
  • Hemingway
  • Unsplash
  • Pexels
  • Dropbox

This is a good, well rounded list @donnovan86!

• Like 10