Introducing Fiverr NEO, an AI matching tool

Kesha

Is NEO...gone? Or did it only disappear from the seller's side (or just from me?) I wonder if I lost it because I kept trying to find myself 😛 (I couldn't, which is...either intentional or worrisome ha.) 

I guess I'm just curious if anyone else lost it, or if perhaps it just... needed more time.)

• Like 9
  • Haha 2

I lost it quite a few days ago (probably more than a week ago). I'm not sure if it's because I logged out & back in/deleted cookies because CS told me to because of the notification problems or it it was before that.

There's the new (AI) Virtual Assistant that one person has (but not me yet).:

maybe people who are sellers too will get that at some time.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 9

2 hours ago, katakatica said:

Is NEO...gone? Or did it only disappear from the seller's side (or just from me?) I wonder if I lost it because I kept trying to find myself 😛 (I couldn't, which is...either intentional or worrisome ha.) 

I guess I'm just curious if anyone else lost it, or if perhaps it just... needed more time.)

I still have it. Annoying!!! 😑

• Like 9
  • Haha 2
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...
On 1/13/2024 at 12:39 AM, uk1000 said:

Is Fiverr Neo currently only available for buyer-only accounts (not those who are buyers & sellers or those with seller accounts but could switch to buyer-only mode)?

because currently according to this poll, not many people from the forum have access to it:

Buyer and seller mode I can access the NEO

• Like 7

Yes, Today I got a message from Fiverr NEO feature. but I am curious about the gig performance because clients randomly choose sellers and text inboxes, and buyers select one seller but other sellers' gig performance will be down because of bulk massages without order. 

what's your opinion let's share, please 

fiverr neo.png

• Like 8

On 1/18/2024 at 3:06 PM, vickieito said:

I agree - I think briefs were created just to tell people that there was a replacement for buyer requests (but not much effort/expectation was put into it) and Neo is just a shiny new toy that's there to show that Fiverr is using cutting-edge technology. I see briefs disappearing and Neo slowly evolving as AI technology improves. However, it's nowhere near where it should be in recommending a good freelancer to work with.

I think Neo would be better off as a Help Center assistant that can help users place the right support ticket, learn how to navigate the platform, its tools, and resources, and keep all of Fiverr's ToS and Community Standards.

i also agree

• Like 3
  • Haha 1