Improvements to our availability feature

Noam.Arik

It's good to know that Fiverr finally did something that makes sense for the people who work on their platform after a history of abusive decisions, like the infamous rate of canceled orders. In my case, I have used this feature several times when I get overbooked, which is supposed to be a good thing, but sometimes it is because of nasty clients in never-ending projects, and it does affect my positioning. There should be a mechanism for "overbooked" that can be very easily verified, as you can check if I have any ongoing orders. Anyway, I welcome any positive change.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, digimizzers said:

In reality, very few people take vacations lasting longer than 30 days. For most of us, one or two weeks is suitable.

No, it's NOT consecutive 30 days but cumulative 30 days over a period of 120 days!!

i.e. Let's say 3 breaks of 10 + 12 + 8 days over a period of 120 days would be ok. 

• Like 17
  • Up 1

I've looked over that page and can't quite figure out what's different. Could you specify?

Also, what does "your visibility will not necessarily be negatively impacted" mean? That sounds like it could absolutely still be negatively impacted just like it was all along. What has changed there?

• Like 17

8 hours ago, terrygrantvo said:

As of now, this thread is 10 pages long, with about one page of comments from people who actually read the stupid article, and 4 or 5 pages of "great job happy time thanks" replies mixed in with 4 or 5 pages of ChatGPT.

Don't forget spam/begging for orders/crying because they're not getting orders.

• Like 17
  • Haha 1