Improvements to our availability feature

Noam.Arik

6 hours ago, beatakorozo said:

I took breaks several times on Fiverr and never noticed any significant dropping in my stats long-term. The only issue I encountered was that there seemed to be an error if I set my status to unavailable on the desktop version and then didn't restart my mobile app. In such cases, I was still getting messages, which was disturbing sometimes. Other than that, all the stats came back to normal within one or two weeks after a break. I must admit, however, that I never took a break longer than 7 days.

you are girl, nobody will be mad about that :)

• Like 16

Thanks. But, I have read the FAQs sections and have a little confused. At the end of  the 2nd point says

or has a current active order, they will not be able to message you.

Then the end of the 3rd point says

Buyer can still message you both on the Order page and in the Inbox,

. What's really happening? If we have an active order with a buyer, they can contact us on both the order page and inbox or the order page only?

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, danisonfred said:

Can someone explain this to me better because I'm not sure I really understand this

Fiverr's new availability feature is a game-changer for us sellers. Now, we can take a well-deserved break without worrying about missing out on business opportunities. We have the flexibility to set specific periods when we won't accept new orders or messages. When our break is over, we automatically become available again, and our services are back on display for potential clients.

What's even better is that this feature doesn't negatively impact our visibility on the platform. It's a stress-free way to manage our work-life balance. Plus, we can choose to stay in touch with new buyers if we want to, ensuring we don't miss out on exciting collaborations. This update makes it easier than ever to maintain a professional presence on Fiverr while taking some well-deserved time off. Happy freelancing!

• Like 15

I love to work on Fiverr, This is my 3-year journey on this platform, and Fiverr is doing fantastic for the seller..

However,  My opinion is that "PAYONEER "   Payoneer doing wrong to the sellers, because they have added new terms $2000 minimum transaction otherwise  $30 for a yearly fee, and $3  per withdrawal which is very bad for the sellers.

PayPal is not available in Asian countries like Bangladesh, India, Pakistan

Can Fiverr add any other payment method for the Asian sellers so we can withdraw our funds easily?

Long live FIVERR 🥰

Thanks in advance 

Sojib

• Like 16

Thank you for listening to the feedback from the community and continuously striving to improve the availability feature on Fiverr. It's reassuring to know that the platform is committed to making sure our vacations are truly stress-free and that our businesses remain unaffected. Looking forward to experiencing these updates and enjoying some well-deserved time off without worries

• Like 15