Top Clients cleanup

newsmike

New email that they are going to make you verify your top clients. 

Review your Top Clients

Our Top Clients feature is there to let your customers see which companies you’ve worked with before. Based on these guidelines, our internal team will evaluate the feature to ensure it reflects real experience.

We have added a new component requiring proof to verify each business relationship, which must be updated within the next 30 days.

In order to continue using Top Clients, please follow the guidelines to go over its dos and don’ts, and make sure your information is aligned. Misuse of this feature will lead to removal of specific data and can lead to removal of the feature itself.

• Like 28
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi,
I want to know Among my clients issues. Some sellers use Fiverr, Facebook, amazon..... etc., for their clients. But they are a big company, and they do not hire freelancers. But why accept Fiverr this type Among my clients' feathers?

Thanks for all,

amazon.jpg

• Like 11
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, eunusk87 said:

Hi,
I want to know Among my clients issues. Some sellers use Fiverr, Facebook, amazon..... etc., for their clients. But they are a big company, and they do not hire freelancers. But why accept Fiverr this type Among my clients' feathers?

Thanks for all,

amazon.jpg

Big clients don't use freelancers?  I'm gonna have to tell my client>

Coca Cola

• Like 16
  • Haha 5
  • Congrats! 1

6 minutes ago, newsmike said:

I'm gonna have to tell my client>

Well i'll take your client and raise you mine - Starfleet Command. 

I once did data entry for them for $5 and I got 5 star review! 

Pray for me to get more!!!   

Starfleet-Logo-700x394.png

Edited by breals
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, eunusk87 said:

Great for sharing, It's okay! Some are lucky, but not all.

If you think that luck is involved that is probably your problem. Luck is working hard over a long time and getting good at what you do. It's takes a long time and it is not easy, but you need to get out of the "luck" mindset if you are going to prosper. Instead go get better than everyone else in your vertical. I don't get to do the Coke super bowl ad, but I do get to do narration for internal videos regularly.   

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

Yes, Fiverr have updated this feature, and now it is more strict than before, as everyone was adding these big brands, but there is a problem that I faced we cannot add mid-level businesses for which we have worked in the past, I think Fiverr must allow sellers to suggest the businesses for which they have worked. and after approval, these must include in the list, but for now, there are just predefined or global-level businesses only. I wish this feature would improve.

• Like 10
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

14 minutes ago, frank_d said:

Fun fact: you can't link to any orders prior to 2019 as proof, as any order pages from 2018 and earlier aren't working anymore. 🙂 

So that's why we couldn't access the orders I did for Fiverr in 2018! 😀Thanks for letting me know. My SM sent me the links to those orders, and I plugged them in to the Verification page, and if they reject it, hopefully she can let them know to accept them.

Edited by danno1950
  • Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

1 minute ago, danno1950 said:

So that's why we couldn't access the orders I did for Fiverr in 2018! 😀Thanks for letting me know. My SM sent me the links to those orders, and I plugged them in to the Verification page, and if they reject it, hopefully she can let them know to accept them.

They are working on it, I spoke with someone.

• Like 11
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 3