Top Clients cleanup

newsmike

1 hour ago, catwriter said:

Unless you've actually worked for them.

On 4/4/2023 at 10:25 AM, lalitsdmittal said:

Now it's time to remove fiverr, google, Microsoft, and Samsung from the list 😆

*Nervously submits his Microsoft invoice for approval, while everyone else is talking about people needing to remove it*

• Like 13
  • Haha 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

So I was checking other gigs for service ideas and inspiration, I found a $5 writer (obviously won't share any names, that's not the point..) and they had these clients listed. 

image.thumb.jpeg.dd22637d509c36fbe58afb0c0d51eafa.jpeg

I highly doubt any of these were accurate, especially with this person having under 150 reviews in total and only writing at the $5 pricepoint. So yeah, I think the Top Clients cleanup thing is actually good, it will remove some of these blatant lies. I saw a lot of these that seem very sketchy. 

• Like 14
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

57 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

So I was checking other gigs for service ideas and inspiration, I found a $5 writer (obviously won't share any names, that's not the point..) and they had these clients listed. 

How can they even think they can get away with that?

And this is why the 'cull' is a great way forward by Fiverr. 

• Like 7
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, breals said:

How can they even think they can get away with that?

Because "everyone is doing it". They see others do it, and think that it must be okay (similar to seeing others offer, say, doing homework assignments, and thinking that it must be allowed here). Monkey see, monkey do.

Plus they've already been able to get away with it for months, so why wouldn't they think that they can do it?

• Like 7
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Gyz
If I have got this feature and I have just worked with some local amazon businessman, companies, startups, brands which are not to much popular. so can't I add them? 

as you can see in the images that I have worked with different Amazon sellers/businessman as a graphic designer, and I have added the amazon but describe clearly in the description. is it will consider right? or I should need remove it for now I can just add the bid companies when I got chance to work with them? 

sce.png

• Like 4
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, ozanartist said:

Hi Gyz
If I have got this feature and I have just worked with some local amazon businessman, companies, startups, brands which are not to much popular. so can't I add them? 

as you can see in the images that I have worked with different Amazon sellers/businessman as a graphic designer, and I have added the amazon but describe clearly in the description. is it will consider right? or I should need remove it for now I can just add the bid companies when I got chance to work with them? 

It's great you've asked the question. Others would have just thrown the companies on and hoped for the best. 

You currently have Fiverr, Youtube and Amazon listed as your 'clients' 

This section is reserved for freelancers who have worked directly for them, and are able to show tangible evidence. AKA Prove it!!!!

By you having these companies on your profile you are misleading your customers.  However, you have around 3 weeks to submit proof, or Fiverr will be removing them anyway! 

I hope this helps?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2
  • Up 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, ozanartist said:

as you can see in the images that I have worked with different Amazon sellers/businessman as a graphic designer, and I have added the amazon but describe clearly in the description. is it will consider right?

No, because you didn't work FOR Amazon. You worked with people that sell on Amazon so.. not the same thing. Same with the other major companies, a lot of people work on Fiverr and list Fiverr as their client, obviously that's not the case, unless someone from the Fiverr team hired you for a project you can't list them as a client. Some people on the forum did work with Fiverr, they created logos, blog posts, etc. But just check and see just how many people actually list Fiverr as a client. It's very deceiving since people just blatantly lie here. 

• Like 8
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 3

25 minutes ago, ozanartist said:

Hi Gyz

sce.png

I think you cannot add Amazon as your client. Please, look at the "don'ts" in the guidline. 

Edited by michmikaia
  • Like 8
  • Up 1

39 minutes ago, ozanartist said:

as you can see in the images that I have worked with different Amazon sellers/businessman as a graphic designer, and I have added the amazon but describe clearly in the description. is it will consider right?

You did not work for Amazon. You did not work for Fiverr. You did not work for Youtube.

Did Fiverr and Amazon and Youtube (or one of their subsidiaries) hired you? No? Then you didn't work for them.

Think about it for a minute. If you worked for Fiverr just because you sold gigs on Fiverr, then every single seller on the platform would be able to put Fiverr on their client list. That doesn't make any sense.

Ah, and you didn't work for Binance or Opensea either. Your 5 clients are all lies.

If you had indeed worked for any of them, I would expect to see them in your portfolio. The brands you have in your portfolio are PixelDeal, KRWN Studio, SafeCash, etc. Those are your clients. Not Fiverr, Amazon, Youtube, Binance and Opensea.

Edited by visualstudios
  • Like 15
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Quick update for anyone with orders prior to 2019: copy and paste the order link -even if it's not working- and the editors will be able to access it on the backend. 

They are working on restoring access to orders from 2018 and prior. 

• Like 8
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 1