Gig Derank

nadeey_designs

Hy Everyone i hope so you are all fine

can anybody help me or answer me.

3 months ago i was on the first page. there i got many orders and many clients lead.

and on the 15 August i become Level 1 seller and then my gigs deranked too much low.

Next Morning i see my gig derank not on any page. i discuss  with FS but they did not clear my point.

in that duration i got some repeat buyer and some client from social media i got 5 to 6 orders from social media. but my gig still down.

Its my 3rd month my gig still derank. daily impression is 3 4 5 just. i got order + client Happy + they left 5 stars + i create  many other gigs + update my gigs i do everything everthing. but there is zero Result

i did not know what i do now ?

Thanks

• Like 16

15 hours ago, nadeey_designs said:

i got order + client Happy + they left 5 stars + i create  many other gigs + update my gigs i do everything everthing. but there is zero Result

Usually, this happens because you got a poor private review or canceled an order. The lack of sales typically lasts 2 to 3 months.

• Like 8

On 10/28/2022 at 12:40 AM, vickiespencer said:

Usually, this happens because you got a poor private review or canceled an order. The lack of sales typically lasts 2 to 3 months.

i completed my all orders. not any order cancel

sometimes you know your clients your old clients. i think they are happy they did not leave private poor review.

• Like 6

Exactly same with me. My all gigs were on 1st page till 15 august. Now, its month duration. All of mine gigs are on last page just getting 2,3,4 impressions per day. Still waiting for gigs to move back on original position as everyone said. It happened to everyone and you have to go through from this phase.

• Like 5
  • Sad 1

13 minutes ago, nadeey_designs said:

Gig rotation concept exist on fiverr ?

if its exist then its time duration how long its apply on gig ?

looking for logical answer

Thanks

Hi @nadeey_designs,

Yes, gig rotation exists to give all sellers a chance at Page 1 exposure in search. For good reasons, what initiates this rotation is unknown. You can read more about this as well as other factors influencing you gig's position here in @looseink's article:

I also like @frank_d's articles explaining what you can do to increase your visibility in search:

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/243824-welcome-to-fiverr-30/

https://community.fiverr.com/forums/topic/278118-fiverr-30-revisited-aka-fiverr-31/

• Like 9
  • Up 1

24 minutes ago, vickieito said:

For good reasons, what initiates this rotation is unknown.

Based on what I saw, it usually appears when enough sellers that are in the first page of search results have lower performance. Of course, it can be anything else, but I know for a fact that when I had multiple cancellations one time, in the next few days there was a complete gig rotation and me, as well as others got pushed well behind, which I can only assume has to do with performance issues for most people. But as I said it can be anything else. 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

Based on what I saw, it usually appears when enough sellers that are in the first page of search results have lower performance. Of course, it can be anything else, but I know for a fact that when I had multiple cancellations one time, in the next few days there was a complete gig rotation and me, as well as others got pushed well behind, which I can only assume has to do with performance issues for most people. But as I said it can be anything else. 

It addition to that, it seems there is a regional rotation as well (I seem to get a lot of my orders from one region of the world and rotate through the regions). It does seem like seller performance triggers a rotation and possibly when you hit a certain exposure for a certain region.

• Like 9
  • Up 1

It's common thing for everyone. Fiverr algorithm give a chance to everyone. some sellers perform enough, but if they aren't active online properly, late response, multiple order cancelations, negative reviews, less response of buyer's private feedback, many auto completed orders etc, cause for gig rotation.

usually gig rotation period depend on the category. according to my experience, if you caught a rotation in logo design category, it will take a couple of months to stable the gig in good position. because there are so many sellers in that category. If your category has less amount of sellers, it won't take much time to recover.

if you have faced that situation keep in touch your old buyers and let them know you will be there for their future projects. if you earn good reviews from them again, you have a small chance to get position your gig soon than others.

These are my personal opinion. Thank you.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

It addition to that, it seems there is a regional rotation as well (I seem to get a lot of my orders from one region of the world and rotate through the regions). It does seem like seller performance triggers a rotation and possibly when you hit a certain exposure for a certain region.

I don't think so. Maybe people buy from you because they trust a regional seller more. But it might very well be that, who knows.

• Like 5
  • Up 1

I think it's very well possible, I've had that "regional rotation" thought a few times, too, looked like more than coincidence. Of course, it might still be coincidence, or could be something else, like a buyer recommended you to people from their country that they know, or the review of someone from that country appeared higher in your feedbacks maybe. 

• Like 5
  • Up 1

Hy Everyone ! i hope so all is well

Today i need some suggestion or need some help about Gig Deranked.

My gig is deranked from August Almost 3 months going to completed.

can any body give me some solution what i do.

• The main problem is that my all gigs are deranked.
  • if i create new gig its also deranked.
  • i think deranking is apply on my id not on a my single gig.

there are a lot of seller they are level 0, they have not any single order or not a single reviews. and am level 1 and with 60 reviews with 5 stars am behind.

why ?

if someone give me negative feedback in private but  now i passed 2 months.

i do not what know whats the reason. now what i do

Leave the platform ?

or Stay on This ?

am attaching my impression of 3 months.

Thanks 

Gig Derank.PNG

• Like 4
  • Up 2

The so-called gig rotation is an actual thing, no one can say for sure how long it will last. Nonetheless, I can tell you two problems with your gig:

1. You changed your gig description on Aug 13 in reaction to the drop in impressions, so the new gig description may be of poor quality. You can consider reverting to your previous description.

2. You won't get the impression you usually would if you set your status to "away" instead of "online," right?

:classic_dry:

image.png

Edited by strategist_ceo
  • Like 3
  • Up 3

8 minutes ago, strategist_ceo said:

The so-called gig rotation is an actual thing, no one can say for sure how long it will last. Nonetheless, I can tell you two problems with your gig:

1. You changed your gig description on Aug 13 in reaction to the drop in impressions, so the new gig description may be of poor quality. You can consider reverting to your previous description.

2. You won't get the impression you usually would if you set your status to "away" instead of "online," right?

:classic_dry:

image.png

1- when i become seller 1 so then i just increase my prices just prices.

2- i almost online 

i have another question sir.

okay i change the description of the gig. 

question is that i edit and change description of one gig so then why all gigs impression is down ?

and thanks for your answer

Edited by nadeey_designs
  • Like 2
  • Up 2

It is not only you facing this problem. I also face this issue from 15 august evaluation day. And all of mine gigs are deranked to last pages . before deranking i was on the  first row on all keywords and I,m also just waiting for good time and miricale to happen with mine account. I,m also facing this issue

• Like 3
  • Up 2