Gig Derank

nadeey_designs

23 hours ago, nadeey_designs said:

this is your suggestion ? wow i like it

I didn't intend for my comment to come across as rude in any way. Every day on this forum, a dozen or more new sellers ask the same question.  They get long lists of nonsense advice from people who have not found success yet. They also get pointed to the few very helpful, very generous threads written by TRSs and professionals who already took the time to share their wisdom. Seek those out. Learn. The information is out there.

My last sentence -- Be proactive and put in some effort if you want your business to succeed. -- is exactly what everyone has to do. It wasn't snark.

• Like 4
  • Up 4

• 5 weeks later...

its my 5th to 6th months

my gigs are still deranked not showing gigs

many other seller i see they are ranked 

1- they do not have any level

2- they do not have any reviews

3- they do not have order

but they are still showing on first pages without order without review.

but i tried many things but my gigs still deranked.

So now i decided to deactivate my fiverr account.

Whats your Suggestion ?

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, nadeey_designs said:

many other seller i see they are ranked

No sellers are ranked, because that's not how Fiverr works. There is no marketplace rank on Fiverr.

25 minutes ago, nadeey_designs said:

So now i decided to deactivate my fiverr account.

Whats your Suggestion ?

If you've already decided what you plan to do, then why do you need our suggestions?

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, jonbaas said:

No sellers are ranked, because that's not how Fiverr works. There is no marketplace rank on Fiverr.

If you've already decided what you plan to do, then why do you need our suggestions?

i see many other sellers, they have not any orders and review but they are page 5 to 10 but am not in the first 20th pages.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, nadeey_designs said:

i see many other sellers, they have not any orders and review but they are page 5 to 10 but am not in the first 20th pages.

There is no gig rank on Fiverr. The search results are fluid, and appear different for every user.

• Like 1