Buyer Request Marketplace - is it gone?

sophiasta

I also didn't get any buyer request, although i'm using desktop site. I'm also very frustated about it.

On 10/18/2022 at 12:41 AM, janangroup said:

Hi,

I am Fawad Web Developer new in fiver but have 3 years of experience in local market. When I come first two week in fiverr receive message from buyer, I am publish 4 gig but now a days I don't receive any message from buyer.

Kindly check my profile what problem there in my profile.

• Like 30
  • Sad 1

On 10/29/2022 at 12:26 PM, exgr_muhammad said:

In reality fiverr lose revenue also seller because of brief type options.

I don't see it this way. I think Fiverr lost revenue because of the self-promoters and spammers present in buyer requests. I used the feature once as a buyer, which was such an unpleasant feature that I never used it again. Instead, I searched for the right seller on my own. Now I can merely fill out a brief and know that Fiverr will match me with qualified sellers.  

• Like 20
  • Up 2

On 10/29/2022 at 8:26 PM, exgr_muhammad said:

In reality fiverr lose revenue also seller because of brief type options.

I doubt that Fiverr loses revenue because of briefs. It doesn't matter to Fiverr whether a buyer hires you or some other seller offering the same service (and you not getting briefs doesn't mean that nobody is getting them; there's a huge number of web developers on Fiverr, plenty for buyers to choose from).

• Like 22
  • Up 2

For many reasons, not show buyer requests, you can face this issue. For Example

1) Wrong Service Category Selection
The buyer requests on Fiverr are shown based on your selected category & the service type.  For example, your Gig offers an On-Page SEO service. You chose the category named “page optimization,” then Fiverr always shows you the buyer requests looking for on-page SEO services.

2) Seller level Demotion
One of the significant factors is your positive ratings & Seller Level performance. If you are a new seller or demoted to the lower level due to bad ratings and reviews, you can find Fiverr buyer requests empty.

In case when you have an upgraded Seller level & positive ratings too and still can’t find the buyer requests, then there is a problem in category selection.

3) The buyer didn’t Opt for Buyer Requests
One of the reasons behind Fiverr no buyer requests is the buyer’s choice of finding the service provider. The buyer can either post a buyer request or search for specific keywords. So, the buyer may have decided to select the Gig by searching through the Fiverr search engine, and you can’t see the buyer's requests.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 3

Well there is a new update on fiverr. That is you get the buyer request according to your profile. It means fiverr will recommend and send you those buyer requests that are matched to your gig. you don't need to seek for buyer request any more. it will automatically appear in front of you if the buyer's requirements and your gig services are matched. 

• Like 30
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, bmbgraphic20 said:

You will definitely be shown the buyer's request. It doesn't always appear in your account. You must always be online in your account to see the buyer requests. Then you will definitely see buyer requests.

I totally disagree here; I always leave my Fiverr acct open and online for the whole day for the past few days while working my physical work. Unfortunately, to no avail, there isn't a single buyer request appeared. Prolly, let's just wait for the new feature and update instead.  

• Like 18
  • Congrats! 1
  • Thanks 1