Have been getting the wrong briefs from fiverr

adefmade

42 minutes ago, adefmade said:

Since fiverr started with the brief, have actually been getting the wrong briefs from fiverr, that has nothing to do with my area of specialization, or getting spam briefs from other sellers.

Are you training the AI to give you the right briefs? You have to respond to these buyer briefs and give it feedback to start getting more relevant briefs. If you don't respond, the AI will keep sending you irrelevant briefs. Here are the options that you have:

image.thumb.png.7be3b3c620299507d5eb9a41c886790a.png

If it's irrelevant, mark it as irrelevant. 

If it's spam, mark it as spam.

• Like 12
  • Up 2
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, donnovan86 said:

The question is, has anyone been getting PROPER briefs?

The briefs I'm getting have really improved over the past couple of weeks. It seems to have ironed itself out. I always made sure to report spam and people using the briefs to ask for work, and to be very specific about why a brief wasn't a match in the 'other' section of 'not interested'. I'm not Spanish or a man, for example. 

• Like 12
  • Congrats! 1

I sent the recommendation to my SPM to block short links, all briefs with short links are spam and there's no reason to short a link.

Also is impossible to not receive things not relationed mainly because some buyers select the wrong category, as example a Brief with the category Website Design, but the request is to do website marketing.

• Like 12

1 hour ago, vickieito said:

Are you training the AI to give you the right briefs? You have to respond to these buyer briefs and give it feedback to start getting more relevant briefs. If you don't respond, the AI will keep sending you irrelevant briefs. Here are the options that you have:

If it's irrelevant, mark it as irrelevant. 

If it's spam, mark it as spam.

Yea. I do respond and give feedbacks all the time.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, leannelrivers said:

The briefs I'm getting have really improved over the past couple of weeks. It seems to have ironed itself out. I always made sure to report spam and people using the briefs to ask for work, and to be very specific about why a brief wasn't a match in the 'other' section of 'not interested'. I'm not Spanish or a man, for example. 

Lucky for you bro.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, donnovan86 said:

The question is, has anyone been getting PROPER briefs?

Hi @donnovan86 - since I get 3-5 relevant briefs a day (all resumes) at $150, I decided to raise the price to $200. I'm still getting 3 relevant briefs a day. Resumes, Cover Letters and LinkedIn Optimizations are the only thing I'm getting briefs on. I mark everything else as "I don't offer this service" even if I do provide the service. I only do that because we can only set one price on "Get briefs." Until I can set more relevant prices for my other gigs, I'm just going to go for resume-related briefs.

image.thumb.png.733f6ed06e88e075e766a5fc6139a7c0.png

• Like 15

Mine have gotten much better and more targeted in the past week. I always tended to ignore them when I had a full schedule or they didn't match my services. Lately, I've been dealing with them more directly. It does help.

One question... when we send the requestor a message, does Fiverr clearly display that it is a response to a brief? I wonder if I can skip my "I got a brief from you and..." part of the message (not the actual words I use!)

• Like 14

1 minute ago, melanielm said:

One question... when we send the requestor a message, does Fiverr clearly display that it is a response to a brief? I wonder if I can skip my "I got a brief from you and..." part of the message (not the actual words I use!)

I know the custom offers are marked as "Matched"....so I'm wondering if the messages are also marked as "Matched." I've only sent offers, not direct messages. Let me know @melanielm!

image.png.1dcb191269deac39a1a22eab64856b2b.png

• Like 11

5 hours ago, vickieito said:

I know the custom offers are marked as "Matched"....so I'm wondering if the messages are also marked as "Matched." I've only sent offers, not direct messages. Let me know @melanielm!

image.png.1dcb191269deac39a1a22eab64856b2b.png

The message I sent has a tiny "This message relates to your brief" at the bottom with the last two words linked to the brief. There is no other indication on any of the back and forth messages.

• Like 12

2 hours ago, johirul18 said:

You may receive a warning for breaching our Terms of Service or any reported misconduct. A warning will be sent to your email address and will be displayed in your Fiverr account. Warnings don’t limit account activity but can lead to demotion or temporary suspension. See our Terms of Service for more information. Violations of our Terms of Service such as rude, abusive, improper language or behavior, spamming, misleading profile information, providing personal contact information, requesting positive feedback or feedback removal, and misrepresenting your Gig service may result in a warning.

What does your post have to do with the original post or the topic of this thread?

• Like 8

13 hours ago, max3dmodel said:

I only got one brief so far. It's not even a relevant one.

2 Briefs for me, wich one of them the buyer didn't being online for 2 days. Also I posted a Brief as a buyer in wich Fiverr said there were no sellers with the criteria I'm searching... I was asking for a logo... do you think there's no logo makers in Fiverr?

• Like 8
  • Confused 2

41 minutes ago, evp_productions said:

Exactly!!! But if it's still Beta, why to cut Buyer Request that was working well for years!

For me, It worked well for years, but not in the last year. I already felt that the buyer request feature is broken. before they announce the brief and match. 

if I categorize the requests

* sellers trying to promote their gig

* people trying to get traffic to their website

* irrelevant

my personal opinion,

Fiverr could have improved the buyer request feature instead of replacing it with brief and match. no offence to the sellers who get orders from the search result but why do they need such a feature they already get orders from the search results. The brief and match feature is good for those who are already selling. but not good for those who are trying hard to find an order.

• Like 8
  • Up 4

9 minutes ago, max3dmodel said:

For me, It worked well for years, but not in the last year. I already felt that the buyer request feature is broken. before they announce the brief and match. 

if I categorize the requests

* sellers trying to promote their gig

* people trying to get traffic to their website

* irrelevant

my personal opinion,

Fiverr could have improved the buyer request feature instead of replacing it with brief and match. no offence to the sellers who get orders from the search result but why do they need such a feature they already get orders from the search results. The brief and match feature is good for those who are already selling. but not good for those who are trying hard to find an order.

Since 2020 it's not working well, I think pandemic increased the quantity of sellers aswell. I am speculating on this, but I think Fiverr is taking advantage on the large quantity of sellers and select what they think are good for they own proposals. Now there's one more filter stage to get to the sellers because you can't have the option to reply to these requests, only you will have the opportunity if Fiverr lets you.

• Like 8