Forgot my phone number and security question. [2018 Merge topic]

alishahusain777

Question

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi there, i am having the same problem. i dont even remember the security question. did customer support solve your problem? I have talked with them to change the number but they said they cant help me to change the number and they told me to remember the security question. How did you solve the problem/

On 6/21/2018 at 8:46 PM, maryisabella said:

Recently i install fiverr app on my mobile.And when i open it,I got a message.In that message it says i need to verify my mobile number by fiverr website within 30 days.But when i go to my account to verify.It show me that my security questions answer is incorrect.Now how can i solve this problem??

Did you contact Fiverr’s Customer Support about it (eg. using the link at the bottom of a main page on Fiverr) like suggested above?

hello everyone,

i forgot the answer to my security question. what can i do to retrieve it back?

Please help a brother!

Thanks!!!

Really now?! You better start jogging :running_man:.

Contact Customer Support. Only they can help you.

Don’t bother emailing CS because they wouldn’t be able to help. Due to security reasons and whatnot.

90 days ago my fiverr account was disable. Today, fiverr team provide to me 24 hours for withdraw my earning funds. When i try to withdraw my earning funds then phone verifie code is not sent to my phone. I forgot my fiverr security question. Please give me solution. Time is very short… Please…

(I was contact with fiverr support but they saying to me the can not help about fiverr security question)

_Thanks

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi there, i am having the same problem. i dont even remember the security question. did customer support solve your problem? I have talked with them to change the number but they said they cant help me to change the number and they told me to remember the security question. How did you solve the problem/

told me to remember the security question.

You don’t have to remember the question - only the answer.

There’s a limited number of security questions they can ask - how can you not know the answer?

hello everyone,

Please help a brother!

Thanks!!!

I recommend a process called “thinking”. Close your eyes, think real hard… and remember what you put as the answer to your security question.

Problem solved. 😉

i forget my Security Question

You don’t need to know the security question - only the answer. 😉

how can i recover it

Generally you can’t - as its name suggests, it’s for security so only you can access your account.

You only joined Fiverr last month - it surely can’t be that hard to remember a password for a few weeks?

You don’t need to know the security question

You need to know about this because If you lost your password or any thing else then You will ask for Security Question.

In this case you need to contact Support immediately

Be patience!

My security question has been temporarily locked. I can not withdraw money. I already send a message in CS and waiting for their response. If they asked for NID card scan copy, I will unable to send it because I haven’t any NID card. So what can I do now? :’(

If they asked for NID card scan copy, I will unable to send it because I haven’t any NID card. So what can I do now?

You need to ask CS that question. If they ask for a copy of your NID card, tell them that you don’t have one and ask them if they would accept a copy of whatever ID document you have with you to prove your identity. Unfortunately, I don’t think anyone on the forum can help you out with this as we are all sellers and buyers just like yourself. You will have to get it sorted with CS.

Good luck! ❄️

Archived