Forgot my phone number and security question. [2018 Merge topic]

alishahusain777

Question

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Note: If you forget your security question, you will need to contact Customer Support to verify your account.

https://sellers.fiverr.com/en/article/securing-your-account

This is a quote from the Help Center. As it says “If you forgot… to verify”, there has to be some way, else that doesn´t make sense.

Ask them how they want you to verify your account. I remember a post in which a seller said s/he had to send them a scan of their ID and a photo of them with the ID in their hand or something.

Guest merciavideo

Hi Friends i forget my Security Question . Can any one give me solution that how can i recover it please help me i will be very thankful to you

i forget my Security Question

You don’t need to know the security question - only the answer. 😉

how can i recover it

Generally you can’t - as its name suggests, it’s for security so only you can access your account.

You only joined Fiverr last month - it surely can’t be that hard to remember a password for a few weeks?

Guest offlinehelpers

No, customer support won’t be able to help you.

We need to remember our own security questions and answers - CS won’t give them out to you just because you claim it’s you!

However, they will help you with the network problem if they can.

i forget my Security Question

You don’t need to know the security question - only the answer. 😉

how can i recover it

Generally you can’t - as its name suggests, it’s for security so only you can access your account.

You only joined Fiverr last month - it surely can’t be that hard to remember a password for a few weeks?

You don’t need to know the security question

You need to know about this because If you lost your password or any thing else then You will ask for Security Question.

In this case you need to contact Support immediately

Be patience!

@fiverrteam Can you help us?

Can you help us?

It’s not possible to reset your security answer if that’s what you’re hoping for - security is taken quite seriously these days on Fiverr after all the hacking attempts, so it’s only up to you to remember your answer, nobody can remember it for you unfortunately 😕

The security questions are made so that the only way to forget them is if you have amnesia or something like that - they are simple questions, to which only simple answers should be set that only you know.

The purpose of a security answer is to be easy for you to remember - it’s a bad practice to choose an answer that looks like a password or that has symbols in it (never do this, because this is what happens). It should be a natural answer like you would give or say in real life. If you ever sign up on other websites, keep this advice in mind and make the answers as natural-sounding as possible to avoid unpleasant situations like this one ☀️

Guest essaislamian

I forgot my Security Question @Fiverr Community temporary blocked my Security Question anyone there help me out to solve this problem, Please

Screenshot_1.png.9806bef362a96715b01a2df42d652f20.png

On 6/21/2018 at 8:46 PM, maryisabella said:

Recently i install fiverr app on my mobile.And when i open it,I got a message.In that message it says i need to verify my mobile number by fiverr website within 30 days.But when i go to my account to verify.It show me that my security questions answer is incorrect.Now how can i solve this problem??

Did you contact Fiverr’s Customer Support about it (eg. using the link at the bottom of a main page on Fiverr) like suggested above?

hello everyone,

i forgot the answer to my security question. what can i do to retrieve it back?

Please help a brother!

Thanks!!!

i forgot the answer to my security question. what can i do to retrieve it back?

I recommend a process called “thinking”. Close your eyes, think real hard… and remember what you put as the answer to your security question.

Problem solved. 😉

Archived