Forgot my phone number and security question. [2018 Merge topic]

alishahusain777

Question

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi. I’ve read several posts from several people who forgot their answer (like me) right now, I’m waiting for some response from Fiverr Support that is not “remember” (if I could remember it, I would not be contacting fiverr support) lol yes, I know what they will say . It is very important and blablabla. But I mention something very important, when creating a password: you must enter it twice, to verify that there was no error typing it. But in Fiverr, when you enter the answer of SECURITY QUESTION, you only do it once, which opens the possibilities to press any key by mistake or simply and simply write in capital or minuscule without wanting to. Anyway, contact the support and tell me “try to remember your answer” (haha) send my ID, send a picture of me holding my ID. I have my phone number, which does not reach the verification number to withdraw my funds. And I have a hypothesis for which my code does not arrive and it is because I use that same number, many times, in accounts that disabled me in the past and is no longer available to receive verifications (banned) then, Fiverr is in the obligation of Help me withdraw my funds, right? LOL

It’s frustrating to contact support and to be told “try to remember your answer”

Sorry, no one on the forum can help you with this. The forum is great for peer to peer help, but since no one here knows your security information, there isn’t anything to be obtained here unless you just want to vent about it in the Ranting Pot. Fiverr really isn’t under any obligation to do anything specific over this, although I absolutely sympathize.

Sorry, no one on the forum can help you with this. The forum is great for peer to peer help, but since no one here knows your security information, there isn’t anything to be obtained here unless you just want to vent about it in the Ranting Pot. Fiverr really isn’t under any obligation to do anything specific over this, although I absolutely sympathize.

I mean, I’ll have to give my funds to Fiverr? lol I think that the policies of Fiverr are moving away every day to the sellers. It’s not that I can not remember, it’s that I do not know if I made a mistake in introducing my answer. I have my ID, my number, my Fiverr password. I have proof that it is my account. Why can not I retrieve something as simple as my SQ?

I mean, I’ll have to give my funds to Fiverr? lol I think that the policies of Fiverr are moving away every day to the sellers. It’s not that I can not remember, it’s that I do not know if I made a mistake in introducing my answer. I have my ID, my number, my Fiverr password. I have proof that it is my account. Why can not I retrieve something as simple as my SQ?

I mean, I’ll have to give my funds to Fiverr?

I didn’t say that. I don’t know what Fiverr will do, I just wanted to explain that forum users can’t help you with this particular issue.

Why can not I retrieve something as simple as my SQ?

Perhaps you can. I can’t answer that since I don’t work for Fiverr. I only know that there are no Trust and Safety staff answering forum questions.

Hey there!!
I forgot my security question and i want to change my paypal email I provided but haven’t confirmed. Any help will be appreciated.

Note* 📝 i already did approached customer support like two days ago but haven’t got any response yet.

Thanks in advance.

hello everyone,

i forgot the answer to my security question. what can i do to retrieve it back?

Please help a brother!

Thanks!!!

I recommend a process called “thinking”. Close your eyes, think real hard… and remember what you put as the answer to your security question.

Problem solved. 😉

hello everyone,

Please help a brother!

Thanks!!!

Really now?! You better start jogging :running_man:.

Contact Customer Support. Only they can help you.

Don’t bother emailing CS because they wouldn’t be able to help. Due to security reasons and whatnot.

I create my account 3 years ago…

And now i want to change my phone number.

But when i give the answer of my security question,

it’s saying “Your answer is incorrect. Please try again”

But i never change my answers.

What should i do now?

And what things i need to contact support like my id or something?

If you contact Customer Support (you can ask what can be done)

But from history they cannot help you with your question and answer. Due to security reasons and whatnot.

Recently i install fiverr app on my mobile.And when i open it,I got a message.In that message it says i need to verify my mobile number by fiverr website within 30 days.But when i go to my account to verify.It show me that my security questions answer is incorrect.Now how can i solve this problem??

On 6/21/2018 at 8:46 PM, maryisabella said:

Recently i install fiverr app on my mobile.And when i open it,I got a message.In that message it says i need to verify my mobile number by fiverr website within 30 days.But when i go to my account to verify.It show me that my security questions answer is incorrect.Now how can i solve this problem??

Did you contact Fiverr’s Customer Support about it (eg. using the link at the bottom of a main page on Fiverr) like suggested above?

Problem solved 🙂 Great support from Fiverr!

Please tell me . I have same problem. I forget security question anawer and I didn’t add any account information. And one thing more i want to change password but network connection problem occurs always. I tried different time but no solution

Archived