Forgot my phone number and security question. [2018 Merge topic]

alishahusain777

Question

• Answers 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On 10/31/2018 at 10:06 PM, wp_kid said:

Did you submit proper documentation for identity verification? At this stage, only support can help you.

No dear, only the phone number and gmail.

Right now , i cant withdraw my cash from fiverr because when ever i clicked on the fiverr revenue card button, i always get a negative feedback like this

“Network Problem. You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*. Please try again later. Close *Please verify that your phone is connected to your network and restart your phone before trying again.”

what should i do. please help me. Thanks.

i have restarted my phone many times, also the system is not allowing me to change or re verify my phone number.

i have tried hard. also contacted to customer support but i think they are not going to help me, they asked for identity verification and currently the answer of security question is not working. i truly remember the answer but it seems invalid by system. this is my first time for withdraw money and facing a lot of problems regarding this. really worried :’(

Did you submit proper documentation for identity verification? At this stage, only support can help you.

Try again in chrome incognito mode by clearing all cache, cookies & all chrome extension disabled. If still, you don’t receive the code contact support.

i have tried hard. also contacted to customer support but i think they are not going to help me, they asked for identity verification and currently the answer of security question is not working. i truly remember the answer but it seems invalid by system. this is my first time for withdraw money and facing a lot of problems regarding this. really worried :’(

when i click PayPal account ,comes up only a window and tell me “Network Problem
You seem to be unable to receive the verification code. There might be a problem with your network connectivity*.
Please try again later.” something like that , my network just fine and i had also try to restart my phone ,still not work . same problem always , any suggest for me ? and what i should do again ? thank you

image.thumb.jpg.a118466851153452cb3849d89d1275ea.jpg

Let me call the seniors in the building for you . Perhaps they might have an idea.

@fastcopywriter

@fonthaunt

@jonbaas

@ollydave

Let me call the seniors in the building for you . Perhaps they might have an idea.

fastcopywriter

fonthaunt

jonbaas

ollydave

“Summoning” people like that is generally considered to be impolite/rude. In fact, it reminds me of one of fonthaunt’s posts from the past:

image.png.9289326fb3e0f7396cecfcf7e3a346a8.png

Hi Friends i forget my Security Question . Can any one give me solution that how can i recover it please help me i will be very thankful to you

i forget my Security Question

You don’t need to know the security question - only the answer. 😉

how can i recover it

Generally you can’t - as its name suggests, it’s for security so only you can access your account.

You only joined Fiverr last month - it surely can’t be that hard to remember a password for a few weeks?

Archived