Can I bring my outside fiver clients in Fiverr?

design_geniee

Question

14 answers to this question

Well, basically you can do this, but you need to be sure that they are ok with Fiverr Fee policy - they should Pay the fee, you should pay it as well. Both sides should follow the ToS, and it's crucial. If you and your buyers are ok with that, why not?

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

On 8/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, williambryan392 said:

Yes do it! Just remember you’ll be giving up 20% so that’s something to consider. I would suggest signing up for the affiliate scheme too.

(I’m answering this as a normal seller, not a mod!)

When you introduce your own clients under BYOB, it's free of the 20% commission.

I would have done this many times except that it only gives a maximum turnaround of 30 days, whereas usually, I get 90 days for my Fiverr clients. It's more than shortsighted to only give a third of the completion time for those buyers we bring in ourselves. Quite a few of my clients wanted to come into the platform but couldn't due to that short turnaround as I would have been unable to fit them in. 

BYOB.png

• Like 13
  • Up 4

My post went into hiding for some reason, but @williambryan392, it's fee free to bring our own clients under the BYOB system. I would have done it except that whereas I get a 90-day turnaround facility for Fiverr clients, if I bring my own buyers, then I have to complete their jobs under a 30-day turnaround. 🙂 

Fiverr, this is kind of silly. Why would I bring them in just to have my schedule squeezed when outside of Fiverr, these clients are happy to join a 90-day waiting list?

• Like 16
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2022 at 7:01 AM, anniejenkinson said:

When you introduce your own clients under BYOB, it's free of the 20% commission.

I would have done this many times except that it only gives a maximum turnaround of 30 days, whereas usually, I get 90 days for my Fiverr clients. It's more than shortsighted to only give a third of the completion time for those buyers we bring in ourselves. Quite a few of my clients wanted to come into the platform but couldn't due to that short turnaround as I would have been unable to fit them in. 

BYOB.png

Woah, that's amazing. Where I can find this?
My turnaround is usually same for clients from Fiverr and outside, where I could find this and how does this work?

• Like 7

On 8/22/2022 at 8:06 AM, anniejenkinson said:

My post went into hiding for some reason, but @williambryan392, it's fee free to bring our own clients under the BYOB system. I would have done it except that whereas I get a 90-day turnaround facility for Fiverr clients, if I bring my own buyers, then I have to complete their jobs under a 30-day turnaround. 🙂 

Fiverr, this is kind of silly. Why would I bring them in just to have my schedule squeezed when outside of Fiverr, these clients are happy to join a 90-day waiting list?

I did not find BYOB . Can you please share a link to BYOB?

• Like 3

Guest lloydsolutions
BYOB
The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our TOP SELLERS gain business and exposes new customers to other services. 
37 minutes ago, design_geniee said:

What is the benifit of affiliate scheme?

This is an old topic which has been resurrected.

All of the answers are in the above.

Any future replies can only be considered as spamming the forum.
Edited by lloydsolutions

9 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
BYOB
The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our TOP SELLERS gain business and exposes new customers to other services. 

After learning that there is a feature like this in fiverr I have been trying to find a link to the BYOB programme. But I am able to find it? I just found this ( 2nd image) post which was made long ago which  is not actually working!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by design_geniee
  • Like 3

I have now seen several contradictory statements about bringing my own business, but I can't find it on the support/education pages.

Can someone provide me an official area to look at?

This is a big deal, because I could have had several clients on here and I could use them to boost my visibility. But I don't see/find anything explaining it in concrete terms.

I believe it is 'no fee', but the references are all from the past, and I would prefer something that is up to date.

For example: How do I transfer them over? I heard something referring to custom gigs or whatever.

Long story short, I find a lot of contradictions to the information available.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

On 2/20/2023 at 11:28 PM, newsage said:

I can't find anything written down about it to be honest. It has become a real headache. I want some specifics about how it works.

What you've read about no fees was a feature of the past and even on the help section (where there used to be a section about it) there is no information about it anymore. The only thing left about it is in the glossary of terms. 

https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360010452397-Glossary-of-terms

BYOB

The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our top sellers gain business and exposes new customers to other services. 

--

What you might see now is "Scale Your Business." Go to the menu at the main Fiverr page under Growth and Marketing click Scale Your business. Alternatively, here is the link just replace with your username - https://www.fiverr.com/users/yourusername/manage_sales_promotion

You will be able to embed a Fiverr badge on your site, but that is all. 

On 2/15/2023 at 3:50 AM, newsage said:

I believe it is 'no fee', but the references are all from the past, and I would prefer something that is up to date.

For example: How do I transfer them over? I heard something referring to custom gigs or whatever.

Long story short, I find a lot of contradictions to the information available.

I think any new buyer would have to make a profile to be able to purchase from your gigs and the 20% fee would apply already, so the most you can do is link your gig when you advertise outside of Fiverr.

• Like 2