Success score 4 and gig is not visible.

farhan_j

Question

7 answers to this question

I got new feature from fiverr that recently i have found fiverr logo icon on desktop below right side corner. If you have this feature please chat with the robot because this feature is maintaining by robotic system. I hope you will get better result from it. If not possible to get solution please email to support center. Thanks.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, farhan_j said:

Hi friends, my success score 4 and gig is not visible. Is it temporary and will recover? I saw so many seller in same problem. I hope to get more information about this new role. Thanks

Hi too

It's because of your public reviews: two 1* reviews (1 month ago and 3 months ago) plus one 3.7* (3 months ago) + one 4.3* (2 weeks ago) and 4* reviews (1 month ago). These buyers might have left you a negative private reviews which is why your gigs seems to be temporarily removed from the search results. Main result is your poor performance. Because of those reviews, your BSR have been dropped too. So it will take 3-6 months to get recovered from the effects of reviews. So try to improve your services and make your buyers happy via quality work.

• Like 8
  • Up 1

10 hours ago, shamimngd said:

I got new feature from fiverr that recently i have found fiverr logo icon on desktop below right side corner. If you have this feature please chat with the robot because this feature is maintaining by robotic system. I hope you will get better result from it. If not possible to get solution please email to support center. Thanks.

Thanks for your valuable information. I will check

• Like 2
  • Congrats! 1

14 hours ago, farhan_j said:

Hi friends, my success score 4 and gig is not visible. Is it temporary and will recover? I saw so many seller in same problem. I hope to get more information about this new role. Thanks

If you are experiencing any problems regarding to the new Fiverr system. I will advise you to read this article below 👇👇

New Fiverr levelling system

• Like 2