Are we still okay?

theratypist

What is going on??? 😆 This is happening way too often!

ffs.thumb.png.737a21769d979032e74502ad3c8ec57e.png

And it's not only AOL! Norton is also here....... By the way, the Norton spam was 21 hours ago (as of the screencap done a few minutes ago) and still not removed....

Untitled.thumb.png.14b29da53fb58cbc1d6b8881cad0f61b.png

Edited by theratypist
  • Like 19
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Up 11

6 minutes ago, enunciator said:

An ardent rule-follower might mention that you cannot call out specific users in threads, but these really aren't users but rather spam bot accounts that are being left unchecked for some reason...

Aye, thanks for the heads up. I edited it out. I want this post to stick around a little longer and question the heck out if ever it does get removed. Unless its hate speech to show our concern about the spam 😆

4 minutes ago, surajkartha said:

😑

I am yet to see a support # for Fiverr account 😅

Put that photo back! You did it right. hahahah I edited mine too. 

• Like 17
  • Haha 4
  • Up 3
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, theratypist said:

What?? Last time I checked @newsmike said the forum is fixed. 😆

3 hours ago, mariashtelle1 said:

Ah yes it is! Everything is going according to the plan. Plan of engagement with spam 😆

Watch out.. as @vovkaslovesnyy pointed out.. "Nothing is coming" 😄

But pssst.. "Nothing is not nothing"... 😄

• Like 13
  • Haha 7
  • Up 1

7 hours ago, vovkaslovesnyy said:

thing is still unannounced 😥

Well, it is announced now... And I'm happy that nothing (haha) changed (literally). It's just another motivating story. I was afraid of some dramatic changes 😁

IMG_20211027_184722_987.thumb.jpg.4822f8c716c1ee81fb8969491aff65fa.jpg

Interestingly, nothing (Yes! Nothing) was posted on this forum about it 

Edited by vovkaslovesnyy
  • Like 11
  • Haha 9
  • Up 1

• 1 month later...

Dear Fiverr Forum Gods, we need an internationally recognizable deviation road sign emoji, and a drop-down with links to forum categories within the post editor to copy-paste from.

There are too many ads in my Casual Conversation topics, that doesn't go well with my maybe last in a coffeeshop for this year, and depending on a certain mean pandemic, perhaps for much longer. 

• Like 22

• 1 year later...
9 hours ago, dushan4videoads said:

Hi!

All my notifications today on Fiverr forum is about some kind of a loan app. What's wrong with these guys?

Those are spam messages, we cleaned them up. From time to time the forum is flooded with all kinds of spam. Never contact those guys because usually all kinds of fraud are involved. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3

I'm seeing these on every topic in the forum and I'm sure the mods are trying to remove it to the best of their abilities but there are so many of these accounts. Looks like the only solution would be to add some kind of phone verification for being able to post, or something else.

• Like 4
  • Up 1

On 4/21/2023 at 8:24 AM, cre8iveartwork said:

Those are spam messages, we cleaned them up. From time to time the forum is flooded with all kinds of spam. Never contact those guys because usually all kinds of fraud are involved. 

Roger that

On 4/21/2023 at 8:41 AM, imagination7413 said:

You might want to look into adjusting your notification settings. https://community.fiverr.com/notifications/options/

Thanks! 

• Like 2