Jump to content

Can I bring my outside fiver clients in Fiverr?


Recommended Posts

Well, basically you can do this, but you need to be sure that they are ok with Fiverr Fee policy - they should Pay the fee, you should pay it as well. Both sides should follow the ToS, and it's crucial. If you and your buyers are ok with that, why not?

  • Like 13
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/18/2022 at 7:36 PM, williambryan392 said:

Yes do it! Just remember you’ll be giving up 20% so that’s something to consider. I would suggest signing up for the affiliate scheme too.

(I’m answering this as a normal seller, not a mod!)

When you introduce your own clients under BYOB, it's free of the 20% commission.

I would have done this many times except that it only gives a maximum turnaround of 30 days, whereas usually, I get 90 days for my Fiverr clients. It's more than shortsighted to only give a third of the completion time for those buyers we bring in ourselves. Quite a few of my clients wanted to come into the platform but couldn't due to that short turnaround as I would have been unable to fit them in. 

BYOB.png

  • Like 10
  • Up 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My post went into hiding for some reason, but @williambryan392, it's fee free to bring our own clients under the BYOB system. I would have done it except that whereas I get a 90-day turnaround facility for Fiverr clients, if I bring my own buyers, then I have to complete their jobs under a 30-day turnaround. 🙂 

Fiverr, this is kind of silly. Why would I bring them in just to have my schedule squeezed when outside of Fiverr, these clients are happy to join a 90-day waiting list?

  • Like 13
  • Up 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 7:01 AM, anniejenkinson said:

When you introduce your own clients under BYOB, it's free of the 20% commission.

I would have done this many times except that it only gives a maximum turnaround of 30 days, whereas usually, I get 90 days for my Fiverr clients. It's more than shortsighted to only give a third of the completion time for those buyers we bring in ourselves. Quite a few of my clients wanted to come into the platform but couldn't due to that short turnaround as I would have been unable to fit them in. 

BYOB.png

Woah, that's amazing. Where I can find this?
My turnaround is usually same for clients from Fiverr and outside, where I could find this and how does this work?

  • Like 5
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 8/22/2022 at 8:06 AM, anniejenkinson said:

My post went into hiding for some reason, but @williambryan392, it's fee free to bring our own clients under the BYOB system. I would have done it except that whereas I get a 90-day turnaround facility for Fiverr clients, if I bring my own buyers, then I have to complete their jobs under a 30-day turnaround. 🙂 

Fiverr, this is kind of silly. Why would I bring them in just to have my schedule squeezed when outside of Fiverr, these clients are happy to join a 90-day waiting list?

I did not find BYOB . Can you please share a link to BYOB?

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

BYOB
The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our TOP SELLERS gain business and exposes new customers to other services. 
37 minutes ago, design_geniee said:

What is the benifit of affiliate scheme?

 

 
This is an old topic which has been resurrected.
 
All of the answers are in the above.
 
Any future replies can only be considered as spamming the forum.
Edited by lloydsolutions
  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, lloydsolutions said:
BYOB
The Bring Your Own Business (BYOB) program is a Fiverr initiative that offers a way to manage your client projects, free of commission. BYOB helps our TOP SELLERS gain business and exposes new customers to other services. 

 

After learning that there is a feature like this in fiverr I have been trying to find a link to the BYOB programme. But I am able to find it? I just found this ( 2nd image) post which was made long ago which  is not actually working!

1.JPG

2.JPG

Edited by design_geniee
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...