For Ukrainian community members navigating Fiverr during the conflict.

mjensen415

Just now, frank_d said:

I know that there are over 20 people from different departments on the platform trying to coordinate in order to support both sellers and buyers from Ukraine.

I am not in the loop obviously in any capacity, so I don’t know what the plan is.

But I think it’s safe to assume that they will help in any way they can.

That's great news! Thanks as always for the quick response. If Alphabet/google/youtube can demonetize certain Russian broadcasters and Meta/Facebook can decline Russian requests to stop fact checking then I like to think Fiverr can also do something a little special/extra in this situation. To be clear, I mean by supporting Ukrainian sellers and buyers, not by targeting Russian sellers and buyers. 

• Like 60
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, williambryan392 said:

Это отличные новости! Как всегда спасибо за быстрый ответ. Если Alphabet/google/youtube могут демонетизировать некоторых российских вещателей, а Meta/Facebook может отклонить российские запросы о прекращении проверки фактов, то мне нравится думать, что Fiverr также может сделать что-то особенное/дополнительное в этой ситуации. Чтобы было ясно, я имею в виду поддержку украинских продавцов и покупателей, а не таргетинг на российских продавцов и покупателей. 

It would be just a great move from fiverre and help for Ukrainian performers.

• Like 53

7 minutes ago, gelmas12 said:

HELLO. I'm from Ukraine. Please tell me, I put my GIGs on pause. in place of setting availability. I just don't know when this war will end. How will pausing GIGs affect my rating and.....???

You can set yourself as unavailable. Not sure about ratings.

• Like 51

On 2/26/2022 at 12:12 AM, lenasemenkova said:

It would be very helpful if fiverr didn't suddenly develop a new bug of allowing buyers to accept long-expired custom offers. At the worst possible moment. 

(the cancellation didn't affect my completion rate, though, as far as I can tell).

Mashaallah

• Like 47

On 2/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, mjensen415 said:

The Fiverr community stands in solidarity with you and your loved ones during this difficult time. We hope you stay safe until the conflict is resolved.

For Ukrainians selling on Fiverr, we understand that it may be difficult to handle your workload right now and we’d like to offer some solutions to provide you with peace of mind, and to prevent any negative impact on your business.
Please:
- Use Fiverr’s Availability Feature if you need time away from the platform.
- Extend order delivery dates, if you find you need more time.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team with questions or concerns, and your case will be given high priority.  

If you’re a Fiverr buyer living in Ukraine and you’re having any issues with orders, please reach out to your seller and/or our dedicated support team, and your case will also be given high priority. 

Stay safe and strong,
The Fiverr Team

so sad 😔 

• Like 46
  • Thanks 1