For Ukrainian community members navigating Fiverr during the conflict.

mjensen415

Hey dear Fiverr comunity! I saw this post on the topic of supporting Ukraine and I don’t know what to do. I'm an artist from Ukraine and have been working on the site for many years. My city Kharkiv is being bombed, I myself on the territory of Ukraine in the shelter now and I was very upset when I saw a message that Fiverr want to stop my account. I haven't left the country and Fiverr is my only source of income at the moment. I'm sure it's some kind of misunderstanding. Please help me figure it out( Support for Ukrainians doesnt work((((

Screenshot_2.png

7efad871-e3ca-44c8-beaf-8b2df1e45c3f.jpg

• Like 34
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 3
  • Congrats! 2

3 hours ago, speed_riri said:

Hey dear Fiverr comunity! I saw this post on the topic of supporting Ukraine and I don’t know what to do. I'm an artist from Ukraine and have been working on the site for many years. My city Kharkiv is being bombed, I myself on the territory of Ukraine in the shelter now and I was very upset when I saw a message that Fiverr want to stop my account. I haven't left the country and Fiverr is my only source of income at the moment. I'm sure it's some kind of misunderstanding. Please help me figure it out( Support for Ukrainians doesnt work((((

Screenshot_2.png

7efad871-e3ca-44c8-beaf-8b2df1e45c3f.jpg

Fiverr has officially crapped itself trying to cancel Russian users! RIP

Edited by mikavirtanen
  • Like 37

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/17/2022 at 7:00 AM, marishop777 said:

I want to support Ukrainian sellers on Fiverr. Is there a way to search for Ukrainians on here? And how would one verify that they're a real person from Ukraine and not someone taking advantage of the situation? Thank you. Slava Ukraini!

It's a great question - right now I see many people who is not from Ukraine, but trying to pretend they are in Ukraine now to get some benefits and I'm not even sure there is a way to be 100% sure, even if you ask some questions about Ukraine.

Last week was a funny situation when a guy on another platform texted me (his name wasn't Ukrainian, but somehow his location was Ukraine) and he started to text about his terrible life, that he is in the air-raid shelter now, asking for help, for some money because there is no food and water in his city. I asked him in which city he is situated now (I think he Googled and found a name of one of big cities that he saw) and accidentally he told that he is in the city where I am right now, and I know for sure, that everything he texted about is a total lie 😕

Very sad, that people who REALLY need help, they are usually shy and will not ask for help, ir just have no chance to ask for help, but there are also people who is desperate to get some benefits as much, that they ready to lie

• Like 35
  • Sad 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • Guest changed the title to How can I join ukrain gig place

Let's for a moment, against all odds, assume that you misunderstood the Ukraine gig place, OP, and thought that all proceeds from your Gig, if placed there, will be donated.

In that case, simply sell your Gig as you sold it before, in its usual place, and directly donate your revenue, once withdrawn, and after researching an organisation that supports Ukraine and that you trust.

I think I must be still fast asleep and only dreaming about reading and posting on this forum. 

Edited by miiila
  • Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...