For Ukrainian community members navigating Fiverr during the conflict.

mjensen415

The Fiverr community stands in solidarity with you and your loved ones during this difficult time. We hope you stay safe until the conflict is resolved.

For Ukrainians selling on Fiverr, we understand that it may be difficult to handle your workload right now and we’d like to offer some solutions to provide you with peace of mind, and to prevent any negative impact on your business.
Please:
- Use Fiverr’s Availability Feature if you need time away from the platform.
- Extend order delivery dates, if you find you need more time.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team with questions or concerns, and your case will be given high priority.  

If you’re a Fiverr buyer living in Ukraine and you’re having any issues with orders, please reach out to your seller and/or our dedicated support team, and your case will also be given high priority. 

Stay safe and strong,
The Fiverr Team

• Like 176
  • Sad 9
  • Congrats! 2
  • Up 7
  • Thanks 13

I'm sad this post hasn't got more traction on the forum. It's great that fiverr is acknowledging the issues facing Ukrainian fiverr users at the moment.

I also expect there isn't one fiverr seller in Ukraine that isn't suffering or distracted right now. Could fiverr guarantee to waive/wipe/remove any late delivery, cancellation or response time impact automatically from the sellers account if they are currently in Ukraine whilst this conflict rages? It would be wonderful to see fiverr going the extra mile at this time terrible time.

This would also remove at least some tiny bit of worry/stress from a Ukrainian seller as they either head for a front line, a shelter or as a refugee to those wonderful neighbouring countries that are offering support and shelter.

Users may not be able to access their accounts but hope to have an account with fair/accurate stats to return to. It would be a really nice touch by fiverr. If a buyer wants to cancel they can of course contact CS.

I hope that peace and freedom prevails, and prevails quickly.

Edited by williambryan392
added 'cancellation'
  • Like 80
  • Congrats! 1
  • Up 10

It would be very helpful if fiverr didn't suddenly develop a new bug of allowing buyers to accept long-expired custom offers. At the worst possible moment. 

(the cancellation didn't affect my completion rate, though, as far as I can tell).

Edited by lenasemenkova
  • Like 66
  • Up 8

9 hours ago, mandyzines said:

I want to help, too. It's just that I don't really know how

I think a lot of people feel the same. Donations to aid agencies will help, but I know not everyone is able to do that. Petitioning your government to extend current visas, waive new visa requirements and allow refugees to enter is one thing that just costs a bit of time. Joining peaceful protests / marches is another, they appear to be happening in dozens of countries.

These are tangible actions that can have tangible effects.

• Like 64

On 2/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, mjensen415 said:

The Fiverr community stands in solidarity with you and your loved ones during this difficult time. We hope you stay safe until the conflict is resolved.

For Ukrainians selling on Fiverr, we understand that it may be difficult to handle your workload right now and we’d like to offer some solutions to provide you with peace of mind, and to prevent any negative impact on your business.
Please:
- Use Fiverr’s Availability Feature if you need time away from the platform.
- Extend order delivery dates, if you find you need more time.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team with questions or concerns, and your case will be given high priority.  

If you’re a Fiverr buyer living in Ukraine and you’re having any issues with orders, please reach out to your seller and/or our dedicated support team, and your case will also be given high priority. 

Stay safe and strong,
The Fiverr Team

Love 💗 for all the people around the world.

• Like 63

I'm from Ukraine. WE HAVE A FULL-SCALE WAR. RUSSIA ATTACKED US, TODAY THEY ARE SHELLING KHARKIV WHERE THE POPULATION IS OVER 1.5 MILLION. WE HAVE BEEN IN THE REGIONAL CHILDREN'S HOSPITAL, PRIVATE HOUSES, BLOOD TRANSFUSION STATIONS . MY HOME TOWN WAS ATTACKED BY ROCKETS ON FEBRUARY 24 AT 5:50 AM. IF YOU HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY - BLOCK THE RUSSIAN EMBASSY IN YOUR COUNTRIES, THANK YOU FOR THE KIND WORDS OF HELP.

• Like 63
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 5
  • Up 3

I wish humans had the ability to feel the pain they inflict on others... this is just so sad.. as if the pandemic weren't enough.. my heart goes out to everyone who is impacted... it's nice of Fiverr to be taking up this initiative to help those who are affected by this conflict... although, it would be great if they can go that extra mile as williambryan392 and lenasemenkova pointed out... dang.. hope the conflict ends soon.. 

• Like 55
  • Up 1

For anyone abroad wanting to give direct and immediate support to Ukraine in the time of conflict, you may donate to their official funds:

Come Back Alive (Повернись живим) is a Ukrainian non-governmental organization that has been helping Ukrainian soldiers since 2014 by supplying essential military equipment: https://savelife.in.ua/en/donate/

Ukrainian Red Cross society provides first aid in areas where access to medical services are limited, establishes сommunication and raises awareness of health risks: https://redcross.org.ua/en/

After doing some research I found that those two funds seem to be the most trust-worthy, transparent and proactive. Before donating, please make sure to do your own research and donate at your own risk. Ukraine needs our help and while prayers are nice, a direct financial support is much more vital.

• Like 59
  • Up 3

12 hours ago, lenasemenkova said:
On 2/25/2022 at 10:12 PM, lenasemenkova said:

(the cancellation didn't affect my completion rate, though, as far as I can tell).

lol, no, correction: it did.

@frank_d From what I've read previously you're pretty well connected to some execs/employees at fiverr, at least far more than the average seller. Do you know if anything extra is being done or plans to be done to support those like @lenasemenkova

• Like 57

17 minutes ago, williambryan392 said:

@frank_d From what I've read previously you're pretty well connected to some execs/employees at fiverr, at least far more than the average seller. Do you know if anything extra is being done or plans to be done to support those like @lenasemenkova

I know that there are over 20 people from different departments on the platform trying to coordinate in order to support both sellers and buyers from Ukraine.

I am not in the loop obviously in any capacity, so I don’t know what the plan is.

But I think it’s safe to assume that they will help in any way they can.

• Like 61
  • Confused 1