For Ukrainian community members navigating Fiverr during the conflict.

mjensen415

On 2/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, mjensen415 said:

The Fiverr community stands in solidarity with you and your loved ones during this difficult time. We hope you stay safe until the conflict is resolved.

For Ukrainians selling on Fiverr, we understand that it may be difficult to handle your workload right now and we’d like to offer some solutions to provide you with peace of mind, and to prevent any negative impact on your business.
Please:
- Use Fiverr’s Availability Feature if you need time away from the platform.
- Extend order delivery dates, if you find you need more time.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team with questions or concerns, and your case will be given high priority.  

If you’re a Fiverr buyer living in Ukraine and you’re having any issues with orders, please reach out to your seller and/or our dedicated support team, and your case will also be given high priority. 

Stay safe and strong,
The Fiverr Team

Thanks Fiverr Team and Allah save the innocent.

• Like 45
  • Thanks 1

Stay strong Ukraine, the world support you. There are Ukrainian churches and community centres in Canada who are collecting donations like food, sleeping bags, medical supplies, clothes, and other essential goods, so know that help are on their way.

Edited by mangodrop
forgot to add medical supplies, as it's very important
  • Like 43

On 2/25/2022 at 12:42 AM, mjensen415 said:

The Fiverr community stands in solidarity with you and your loved ones during this difficult time. We hope you stay safe until the conflict is resolved.

For Ukrainians selling on Fiverr, we understand that it may be difficult to handle your workload right now and we’d like to offer some solutions to provide you with peace of mind, and to prevent any negative impact on your business.
Please:
- Use Fiverr’s Availability Feature if you need time away from the platform.
- Extend order delivery dates, if you find you need more time.
- Reach out to our dedicated support team with questions or concerns, and your case will be given high priority.  

If you’re a Fiverr buyer living in Ukraine and you’re having any issues with orders, please reach out to your seller and/or our dedicated support team, and your case will also be given high priority. 

Stay safe and strong,
The Fiverr Team

my god helps there. Stay safe and strong,

• Like 47

Found this topic and couldn't help but drop by and share my closeness to people who have to undergo all of this.

What is happening these days is so sad and I can only hope and pray that this will all end soon and not get worse. 

I think it's so nice of Fiverr to take this initiative and pay more attention to buyers/sellers from Ukraine. I hope you guys are all safe!

• Like 44