Unbelievable and pathetic

words_to_wow

This is what <redacted> sent me: 

Finally found you fat ugly black disgusting cow!!! Have you ever looked at a mirror? You are just a disgusting black fat and ugly COW!!

Who gave you the right of talking about myself.
You had been offending me for days. Why?
Are you the UK Queen? or just a common citizen?

I was taken to ER because all you were gossiping about me.
Mind your business (if you have any at all)

According to my lawyer, you will pay for all the damage. Be responsible for all you wrote about me. I will not stop until you pay for all the damage you cause.
Just to give you an idea, the ER visit to the hospital was $22,000. Can you afford that? I don’t think so.
My lawyer and a court order will be prosecuted for all the damage.

<redacted>

5 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

Finally found you fat ugly black disgusting cow!!! Have you ever looked at a mirror? You are just a disgusting black fat and ugly COW!!

According to my lawyer, you will pay for all the damage. Be responsible for all you wrote about me. I will not stop until you pay for all the damage you cause.
Just to give you an idea, the ER visit to the hospital was $22,000. Can you afford that? I don’t think so.

<redacted>

@frank_d  Please put him out of his misery.  

signed - everyone

On 2/11/2022 at 8:34 AM, words_to_wow said:

Patrick

This is beyond forum, this is real hate speech, please forward to CS.  He has to go from main site also. 

1 minute ago, newsmike said:

This is beyond forum, this is real hate speech, please forward to CS.  He has to go from main site also. 

I contacted CS and I did not reply to him. Of course, I'm upset, but he's not worth my account being suspended. I hope he gets help, but I have no sympathy for him or his problems. 

I am sorry that you have to go through this but I'm afraid key to success is report them, block them and then ignore these people and move ahead.

That's what I have been doing here for over a decade now and trust me no matter how hard you'll hit your head on CS wall it will only hurt you because their policy is customer is the boss no matter how wrong he/she is it is you have to deal with them. Sooner you'll learn to ignore them (such customers) stronger you'll get and better it is for your business as well.

At first, I felt bad for <redacted> because he had lost his grandma, but honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter who you lose, it's terrible to use someone's loss as an excuse for acting this way. I feel bad for you @words_to_wow, but just a question. How did you end up in ER? Also, I hardly doubt he's gonna pay a penny. Kinda hard to sue someone when you don't know who they are.

On 2/11/2022 at 9:50 AM, aarontgladiator said:

At first, I felt bad for <redacted> because he had lost his grandma, but honestly, at this point, it doesn't matter who you lose, it's terrible to use someone's loss as an excuse for acting this way. I feel bad for you @words_to_wow, but just a question. How did you end up in ER? Also, I hardly doubt he's gonna pay a penny. Kinda hard to sue someone when you don't know who they are.

I felt bad for him, too, but that didn't last long. 

I was not in the ER. He's saying that he was in the ER because of me. I'm not worried about being sued by him. I did nothing wrong. 

4 hours ago, words_to_wow said:

I felt bad for him, too, but that didn't last long. 

I was not in the ER. He's saying that he was in the ER because of me. I'm not worried about being sued by him. I did nothing wrong. 

Ah, I thought he only sent the first line. My mistake. But yes, there's nothing for you to be worried about, you did nothing wrong. And unless <redacted> has some medical condition, I've never heard of someone going to ER because people were gossiping about them. And how the HECK does ER cost $22,000? The last time I went to ER, the only thing I DIDN'T get was a full blown surgery and it cost around $2000. What kind of hospital does that guy go to? The queen personally taking care of him or something?

I have no words…. 
and I’m highly upset on the double standards for “cleaning the forum” 

People were banned for a thousand years (I’m not exaggerating) for disagreeing with the actions taken and asking people to stop spamming. I got a warning for reposting my screenshot of the content that was already approved. 
He insults everyone, insults women, calls women maids and b***, showing open hatred towards women, bringing race into his comments, stalking people in their inbox and all he gets is two day ban and back to it again. 
I am beyond appalled. 

4 hours ago, aarontgladiator said:

Ah, I thought he only sent the first line. My mistake. But yes, there's nothing for you to be worried about, you did nothing wrong. And unless <redacted> has some medical condition, I've never heard of someone going to ER because people were gossiping about them. And how the HECK does ER cost $22,000? The last time I went to ER, the only thing I DIDN'T get was a full blown surgery and it cost around $2000. What kind of hospital does that guy go to? The queen personally taking care of him or something?

I guess he doesn't have medical insurance. Oh, yeah, but if he wants to be a freelancer so bad, he should know that it's not included in the job.

6 minutes ago, rachelbostwick said:

For the record, he contacted me on my actual Fiverr account threatening to sue me, too. I reported the messages to customer service.

This is ridiculous. I think even if he gets kicked off the platform, he'll open a new account, change his profile picture, and go right back it. 

This has to end.

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.

Did I say that loud enough?? Here I go again then;
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.
I mean excuse my language, but it's more like F*************************************************CK.

OK, he has issues. He really, really does. He seriously needs professional help. Him calling people bitch and stupid was bad enough, but
wow.  I believe I replied to some of his posts, so I might have made it to his "premium sh*t list," I might get an angry message from him soon.
I wonder what he's gonna call me, a "sushi eating idiot of a monkey?"

In all seriousness though, how in the heck can he possibly end up in the ER because of what people said on the forum?
Maybe some of the comments sounded harsh but they all made sense to me AND they were fair, I mean, what, did he get a panic attack?
A heart attack? A stroke?? Or did he get so upset he jumped out the window??

In any case @words_to_wow you have nothing to worry about, he cannot sue you.  I'm sorry you had to deal with this idiot though.
Yes, I said idiot. SUE ME!!!!

8 minutes ago, zeus777 said:

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.

Did I say that loud enough?? Here I go again then;
DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG.
I mean excuse my language, but it's more like F*************************************************CK.

OK, he has issues. He really, really does. He seriously needs professional help. Him calling people bitch and stupid was bad enough, but
wow.  I believe I replied to some of his posts, so I might have made it to his "premium sh*t list," I might get an angry message from him soon.
I wonder what he's gonna call me, a "sushi eating idiot of a monkey?"

In all seriousness though, how in the heck can he possibly end up in the ER because of what people said on the forum?
Maybe some of the comments sounded harsh but they all made sense to me AND they were fair, I mean, what, did he get a panic attack?
A heart attack? A stroke?? Or did he get so upset he jumped out the window??

In any case @words_to_wow you have nothing to worry about, he cannot sue you.  I'm sorry you had to deal with this idiot though.
Yes, I said idiot. SUE ME!!!!

I didn't ask him any questions about his ER visit. I had to refrain from writing anything back that could incriminate me. It's probably driving him nuts that I did not reply directly to him.

I got a threatening private message myself.

I forwarded the message to @mjensen415

I will also open a ticket with customer service, I advise you to do the same.

I banned the user on his second or third offense but my punishment was lifted.

So I really don’t think there’s something that I can do, other than complaining about this to the proper channels.

Archived