Unbelievable and pathetic

words_to_wow

@catwriter I don’t want to ban people.

I don’t enjoy having authority or playing bad cop.

I saw a user that had no place being here, hurting members of this community and I made a judgement call.

My only concern was protecting the community.

All the data up to that point lead me to believe that this user wasn’t going to stop there. And unfortunately, I was proven right.

Thank you for reports and screenshots. I'm sorry that everyone had to endure continued harassment. Actions will be taken to ensure this won't happen again. 

FYI - I am locking this thread and editing some of the posts to remove usernames to be compliant with the forum rules and regulations.

Fiverr take all forms of harassment seriously and will not tolerate hate speech anywhere on the platform. Our Community Standards are explicit on this point.

Fiverr defines hate speech as words or ideas that are designed to incite violence or hatred against a person, or group of people, defined on the basis of race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender, marital status, religion, age, disability, or other similar ground. Fiverr is committed to moving swiftly and aggressively to investigate conduct that has been flagged as hate speech, and will respond in a manner that is consistent with existing laws and the values of the company. We take hate speech violations very seriously, and anyone using hate speech towards another user or towards our customer support representatives will be removed from Fiverr. We will also take action against any user asking or delivering hate speech-related content on Fiverr.

Be assured that this case has been handled in accordance with this policy. 

Archived