Fiverr’s customer support are doing excellent job! Thank you!

decoratork

Every time I have an issue with a client and contact customer support they immediately do the best they can do! Are supportive and trying to do the best for the seller. Also they give accurate information on the issue and give advice to avoid the same mistakes. 
So I have to say if we are honest we can’t loose nothing and fiverr is on our side! 
Many thanks to customer support I feel safe as seller! 

6 hours ago, decoratork said:

I’m not sure if I used the designation “stuck” 

Apologies, I believe I was not quite spot on with my words. What I wanted to say, Support team help drives us, the sellers, in the best and right possible way. Other wise we might end up having cancellations around us. 

14 hours ago, tahiriqbalnajam said:

Apologies, I believe I was not quite spot on with my words. What I wanted to say, Support team help drives us, the sellers, in the best and right possible way. Other wise we might end up having cancellations around us. 

Excuse me 🙂 I totally agree with you! You’re so right!  

20 hours ago, surajkartha said:

Okay I'd say. Back in 2012, they used to be simply amazing.. Acknowledging the concern, empathizing etc. guess the size and scale of the company is why the quality declined over the years.. But not bad either.. It is what it is.. 

I’m so pleasant every time I contact with customer support! 

1 hour ago, decoratork said:

I’m so pleasant every time I contact with customer support! 

Good for you 🙂

Don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying that they are bad.. but I would not go to the extent of saying that they are excellent either..

Mediocre.. that's how my experience has been interacting with them for the longest time now.. because I've seen how good they can be.. back when they were in their second or third year since inception... versus now.. 

In fact, just about a week back, I had to repeat myself twice to get through to the rep.. and it's not an isolated instance either.. of course, there are times when the experience is great.. but consistency is missing so to speak..

Well, for what it's worth, every other company is the same I guess.. I mean, as they grow bigger, the level of customer service usually declines.. guess Fiverr is no different.. so have to make do with what we've got I guess 🙂

On 1/8/2022 at 10:43 PM, surajkartha said:

Good for you 🙂

Don't get me wrong, by no means am I saying that they are bad.. but I would not go to the extent of saying that they are excellent either..

Mediocre.. that's how my experience has been interacting with them for the longest time now.. because I've seen how good they can be.. back when they were in their second or third year since inception... versus now.. 

In fact, just about a week back, I had to repeat myself twice to get through to the rep.. and it's not an isolated instance either.. of course, there are times when the experience is great.. but consistency is missing so to speak..

Well, for what it's worth, every other company is the same I guess.. I mean, as they grow bigger, the level of customer service usually declines.. guess Fiverr is no different.. so have to make do with what we've got I guess 🙂

It is interesting to hear your point of view through your own experience, thanks for sharing 🙂

My experience with customer support has been dismal. Too many braves and no chiefs. I keep getting a different person reiterating the same exact words the previous support people have said without trying to solve the problem. Even though trust and safety approves my work, my gig languishes in limbo (not activated) because some new person is not familiar with the issue and needs convincing again. 

Oh and not every company is the same. I know of a few that are exceptional at customer service.

Tim

I don't recall a time I had a particularly bad experience with CS so I'm inclined to say they've done right by me. As someone who does do similar work in his day job, providing support and help for users of a system, I may inadvertently be "speaking their language" so they may find it easier solving my problems. Or maybe it's just that I don't have that many issues and problematic clients.

I do firmly believe a lot of the time people just don't know how to phrase their issues to a support rep which ends up making things harder for CS. Being detailed yet succinct with a support request has higher chances of getting the outcomes you want. Also, formatting. Split your sentences and give your request a logical flow. If you think about it, we as Sellers are our own customer support. We like it when Buyers have clear requirements and organize their order parameters.

On the other hand, CS should be aiming to get to the bedrock of both Seller and Buyer issues before deploying template emails that don't help. This isn't a criticism for the reps themselves, mind. They can only do what the company dictates.

All of this to say that when both CS and Sellers approach issues with a collaborative mindset, magic happens.

In my experience it depends on the agent who handles your query. Some agents are ore helpful than others.

The reason I'm saying this is I had an issue with one of my orders where my client had placed an order in the wrong gig. I was an urgent order in the middle of the night and CS was not available at that time (though I've contacted them immediately).

I had no choice but to handle the situation on my own and perform a manual cancellation without the help of CS since the client insisted that we do that before placing a new order. 

I've updated my CS request and informed them that I performed a manual cancellation and asked if they could fix my "response rate" to which they replied saying they're not able to do that. I responded with screenshots to prove that it was indeed a genuine mistake by the client, and I got a 2nd response from a different CS agent who was able to fix my response rate with no problem.

PS: This was a one time experience though. Apart from this particular instance, all my CS contacts have been extremely helpful from their part.

Ok, now I have read everything lol.

I've had CS agents contradict TOS on more than one occasion. I've had different CS agents contradict each other. I've had CS agents reply with pre made messages that are totally unrelated to what I said. 

Now, can I get things done through them? Yes, because I have an account in good standing with Fiverr, they treat Pro sellers and TRS's much better,  and I have a success manager to influence the process. But in general, specially for new users, they are pretty bad. And I get it, most new sellers are meksells that are just waiting everyone's time, and filling CS to the brim with nonsense, but still - if you're starting out and have legitimate problems, there's a high likelihood you'll be bundled with all the trash and treated as such.

Archived