Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

Please attend to my application. I have been waiting for your response for long time since I applied. I have sent the document rquired of me. My reference number is LTK12129071115561X.

Though I applied through Elance & I am also on Fiverr. I am waiting for you reply. Thanks

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tinymama

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Im a new seller and already have a payoneer card. Im on several projects now with revenues pending. Anyway I can switch to my card to avoid going through paypal (hate paypal, lol) Thanx!!

@tinymama: Yes, you can use your existing Payoneer card. As the automatic “Link to an already existing account” option isn’t setup for Fiverr yet, you will need to submit a new card application. If you send me an e-mail once you do, we will be able to merge that new application with your existing Payoneer card.

@richmind: Yes! The card is available in both Nigeria and South Africa.

@mendim: the automated option to add your Fiverr account to your existing card is not currently available, so you will need to submit a new card application. Once we receive it, we will send you details on your you can merge the new application with your existing card.

@anzal1: it takes 7-10 business days to arrive within the US, and 15-25 business days internationally.

Reply to @seoforuwep: You will need to confirm with Fiverr that having two accounts is in accordance with their terms and conditions. If so, and both accounts belong to you, you can indeed add them to the same Payoneer card.

Simply submit an application on the 2nd account, and once you do we will send you details on how to merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

Archived