Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

Reply to @gudwriter: You don’t need to have the card to log in to your account. Just make sure that you enter the correct username (which is the e-mail you signed up with) and password (which is case sensitive).

You can apply for the US Payment Service as soon as your card application is approved. Just submit a request via our web form, and choose the correct category: http://www.payoneer.com/emailform.aspx

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, i have a question i’m in Georgia right now and i’d like to know how could i withdraw what i’ve earned on fiverr with his card ? Can i make a transfer directly to my Georgian bank account from it? Do i have to take a master card card in a local bank and then transfer everything to it ? What different options of withdrawal can there be ?

Because local banks don’t work with paypal and right now i can’t access what i’ve earned on fiverr.

@mandy303: with the card, you can make purchases either online, in stores, or at ATMs. Anywhere that accepts MasterCard. If your bank allows you to make a direct deposit from a MasterCard, you can do that as well.

@dins_cool: The card itself can be used at ATMs in India, however we are unable to issue cards to Indian residents (due to regulations imposed by the RBI). Indian residents can choose Payoneer and sign up for our Global Bank Transfer Service, which sends your payments directly to your bank account in India, in INR (from a local bank in India).

hi nissim how are you ?, thanx for your support, actually i already have a payoneer master debit card, and i want to connect it to fiverr but i dont see any button like “already have a payoneer card” or something as fiver has described if u have already have a card, i really dont see it, i have searched alot in my account, and i have not found any question like this after searching on google for many days, so i think the problem is only with my account, please suggest something, i really need it, very thanx again for you help to the people.

@dins_cool: This is only available to Indian residents, and allows you to receive payments directly to your bank account in India. Payments are sent in INR, from a local bank in India, at only $5.99 per payment.

@fasih9: You’ll need to submit a new application. Once submitted, we will contact you with information on how to merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

@bafana: For security reasons, the online application will “reset” after a certain amount of time (generally 10 minutes). You’ll need to refresh the page and re-submit your details.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Nissim

First of all i appreciate your efforts you are doing for all of us. 🙂

I have just been a level 1 seller at fiverr. I ordered payoneer card almost 10 days ago. I am in Pakistan. I saw fiverr revenue card yesterday. I am impressed by the design.

>First of all please tell me that Is Fiverr Revenue Card Service Available in Pakistan??

>Also Please tell me that what are the extra hidden or maintenance charges for both Fiverr Rev. Card And Payoneer Master Card???

>Please also tell me that when i transfer my funds to this fiverr revenue card how much charges will be deducted and when i withdraw any amount from fiverrr revenue card or payoneer master card what will be the charges deducted at that time?

Please answer my questions in detail as i am new here i dont know much about it. I would be really thank full to you. 🙂 God Bless You!

Thanks.!

Reply to @samix1990: Thanks, happy I could help 🙂 Glad to hear you like the card design, I also think it’s great!

Regarding your questions:

• Yes, the card is available in Pakistan. We can ship it to you free of charge, and once you receive it, it can be used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

• The cost of receiving a payment from Fiverr to the card is $1. You have the option of paying $5 (instead of $1) for it to be funded immediately (within 2 hours).

• The monthly maintenance charge for the Fiverr Revenue Card is $0.00 (Free) so long as you use the card at least once during the month. If you have no balance for the entire month, there is also no fee. If you have a balance on the card, but don’t use it at all during the month, there is a $3 charge.

• There are no hidden fees for the card. Everything is clearly listed during the card application process, and is then available at any time via your Payoneer My Account page.

Thank You for your reply in detail nissim. Dear is the card activation fee $5 for pakistan?

> Also tell me is there any annually maintenance or any other charges?

> Also tell me that when we want to load fiverr revenue card, we can directly transfer the amount from our fiverr account to fiver revenue card? or we need any third party like paypal or any virtual bank account??

> Also in pricing & fees i read that fees for per transactions from ATM’s is $3.15? Is this true? If yes then Payoneer master card is better because it has transaction fees of $1 or $2.

what’s the advantage of fiverr rev card then ? its a little expensive than payoneer master card…

Will be waiting for your reply. You are really helpful. God bless you 🙂

Hello dear. I applied for fiverr revenue card with a different email id. But then i got email from payoneer that i have already applied for payoneer master card and we will link your new business partner to your existing account. They sent me activation code i replied them and they say that they have linked my new partner to my payoneer. Now please sir make me understand this? I will not get a seperate fiverr revenue card? and now am i able to transfer my funds from fiverr to my payoneer card ? or still i have to transfer funds 1st to paypal then to payoner card? please explain in detail. Thank You for your assistance.

Archived