Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Due to restrictions imposed by the RBI (Reserve Bank of India) non-Indian companies are prohibited from issuing debit cards to Indian residents.

You can, however, sign up to receive your payments via direct bank transfer to India. The cost is $5.95 per payment, and funds are sent to you from a local bank in India (in INR).

@felinamu: You’ll need to submit a new card application via Fiverr. Once we receive and review it (it takes a few days) we will send you an e-mail with information on how to link the new application to your already existing Payoneer card.

@randy_wait: The card is a debit MasterCard, so you can use it at any ATM in Vietnam that accepts MasterCard. Simply enter the card to the ATM and follow the on screen instructions.

Guest shw3t4

Hi,

If i withdraw 3,000$ from fiverr … How much fees in total i will be charged ?

Also am using it first time so am worried - if the payment in my bank doesnt go through…

Also can i send those 3,000$ in 3 transaction to my bank… 1,000$ payments 3 times…

Let me know…

Thanks

Reply to @shw3t4: The option to receive payments to your bank account is available only to Indian residents at the moment. In your case, the charge would be only $5.95 (regardless of the payment amount). We cannot send it in multiple transfers, however, unless you withdraw 3 separate payments from Fiverr via the bank transfer service.

If you withdraw to the Fiverr Revenue Card, the loading charge would be $1

Hi, i sign up in the fiverr payoneer program , but i already have the payoneer card 1 year ago. But following the isntructions here i sig up again to merge the two accounts, my only questions is that the form don´t let me use my email account in payoneer (of course :)) but is sure that aproval department can note that i already have an account in payoneer?

@nissim_payoneer

What are your policies regarding replacement cards due to wear and tear.

I know you guys charge for replacements, and it’s… maybe a little steep in my opinion due to the fact that as long as a user has a card, they pay numerous charges. But anyhow… My point is that my card is only working about half the time now due to use. So I was wondering if your replacement policy also means you have to pay for cards that stop working simply from using all the time. (Which is making you guys money). I’ll be honest. I’m a (Immediate load) kind of guy. That’s the one thing I love about the card since Pay-Pal takes 3-7 business days to transfer. But once my card stops working I can’t picture myself purchasing a replacement just so I can spend $100 plus bucks a month to get my money a few days faster than Pay-Pal. (And that’s conservative). I was one of the first and got the card without paying due to the Fiverr promotion.

Anyhow. Take care.

Guest mobeenashraf

hello nissim … i have directly activated my account on payoneer.

Does this makes any difference( incentives and rates)?

i havnt recieved my card yet and it is on approval step. what do you think that i should do

Reply to @bigbadbilly: In general, we charge for replacement cards in all instances other than when your card is about to expire, or if the card never arrived in the mail.

That being said, we do review each case individually. Can you please contact me at nissimal@payoneer.com so that I may check the account?

@mobeenashraf: The pricing is different if you order directly from our website, yes. If you don’t have a Payoneer account already, I strongly suggest that you apply for the Fiverr Revenue Card, and not a card from our website. This provides you with a Fiverr branded card and also pricing specific to Fiverr members. If you’re still in the approval step, we can simply cancel the pending application and you can submit a new one via Fiverr.

@icanedit4you: You’ll need to confirm the requirements as to when you can sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card with Fiverr customer support.

@rodionu: Applications take a few business days to be reviewed, after which you will receive an e-mail confirmation from Payoneer.

@prologo1: Yes, you can certainly add your Fiverr Revenue Card to your PayPal account. Just make sure that your PayPal account supports adding a debit/credit card, and also that your card is active and loaded with funds prior to adding it.

@aliceforest: You can use your current Payoneer card with Fiverr. Unfortunately, the automated process of linking your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card has not yet been implemented by Fiverr. You’ll need to submit a new card application via your Fiverr account, using an alternate e-mail address. Once you do, we will review the application and send you an e-mail with details on how you can merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

Archived