Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

@icanedit4you: You’ll need to confirm the requirements as to when you can sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card with Fiverr customer support.

@rodionu: Applications take a few business days to be reviewed, after which you will receive an e-mail confirmation from Payoneer.

@prologo1: Yes, you can certainly add your Fiverr Revenue Card to your PayPal account. Just make sure that your PayPal account supports adding a debit/credit card, and also that your card is active and loaded with funds prior to adding it.

@aliceforest: You can use your current Payoneer card with Fiverr. Unfortunately, the automated process of linking your Fiverr account to your existing Payoneer card has not yet been implemented by Fiverr. You’ll need to submit a new card application via your Fiverr account, using an alternate e-mail address. Once you do, we will review the application and send you an e-mail with details on how you can merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@aliceforest: You would need to sign up by selecting the Fiverr Revenue Card as your payment method (from within your Fiverr account settings). If you don’t see that option, you can contact Fiverr Customer Support for details on the what is required in order to be qualified to receive the card.

@buddhik: The US Payment Service would not in any way change the fees for your account. There’s is also no fee to apply for and have the US Payment Service, the only cost involved is a 1% loading charge for each payment received via the US Payment Service (so it would have no affect on Fiverr payments, or any other partner payments).

@aliceforest: You would need to sign up by selecting the Fiverr Revenue Card as your payment method (from within your Fiverr account settings). If you don’t see that option, you can contact Fiverr Customer Support for details on the what is required in order to be qualified to receive the card.

@buddhik: The US Payment Service would not in any way change the fees for your account. There’s is also no fee to apply for and have the US Payment Service, the only cost involved is a 1% loading charge for each payment received via the US Payment Service (so it would have no affect on Fiverr payments, or any other partner payments).

Nissim, all of a sudden I’m getting all my revenue card loads automatically with the 5 dollar charge instead of being allowed the option to choose either $1 or $5. Any idea why this is happening, and how can I restore the option to allow me to select which method to use. I never activated the automatic $5 charge.

Nissim, all of a sudden I’m getting all my revenue card loads automatically with the 5 dollar charge instead of being allowed the option to choose either $1 or $5. Any idea why this is happening, and how can I restore the option to allow me to select which method to use. I never activated the automatic $5 charge.

i already apply for payoneer debit card for 2times but i did not receive my debit card yet now again applied for debit card but now they asking me to “We will be able to issue you a new card only after we receive a payout for your account from Fiverr” now what will i do? kindly guide me

i already apply for payoneer debit card for 2times but i did not receive my debit card yet now again applied for debit card but now they asking me to “We will be able to issue you a new card only after we receive a payout for your account from Fiverr” now what will i do? kindly guide me

I have been trying to get my card sent to me via free mail all to no avail. Now i was given the option of paying 60 USD for it to be sent buy DHL, i am now trying to load my payoneer with part of my fiverr money so my card can be sent to me between 5-7days…

But i cant seem to find where to do that on the payoneer platform.

i am just a bit frustrated.

I have been trying to get my card sent to me via free mail all to no avail. Now i was given the option of paying 60 USD for it to be sent buy DHL, i am now trying to load my payoneer with part of my fiverr money so my card can be sent to me between 5-7days…

But i cant seem to find where to do that on the payoneer platform.

i am just a bit frustrated.

Archived