Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dear Nassim … Can you help me? PLEASE !

My name is Jibran_Jay …Level 2 Seller from Pakistan…

I know this may be not your problem but right now i don’t have any number to call directly to those Fiverr people.

My revenues are in big trouble for 10 days and they are not listening to my complaints.

CAN YOU PLEASE ASK THEM(FIVERR PEOPLE) TO LOOK INTO MY REVENUE PAGE ? THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS “EMPTY PAYONEER CARD” AND SOON I WILL BE QUITING USING BOTH FIVERR AND PAYONEER IF THE MATTER IS NOT SOLVED.

I have payments which should be clear for withdrawal by now…. but my revenue page has gone out of its mind.

Already filed 3 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

1. More than 7 of my jobs were completed 21 days ago still i have ZERO “0″ balance in my withdrawal. I thought it was 14 days clearing process…
  2. I have recently received my Fiverr Revenue card and i did my ” 1st withdrawal ” of ” $ 442 ” from my account and now i can see that on my Payoneer page that it has been loaded in my card.

The Problem arise when i saw my Fiverr account Revenue page it is showing that i have $1,772 Already Withdrawn.

I mean what is happening here?

If i had only $442 to withdraw then how can i withdraw 1,772 ?

I have my home running on Fiverr money.

ThaNKS !

My request tickets no are

Request #341232

Request #343949

Request #344666

Dear Nassim … Can you help me? PLEASE !

My name is Jibran_Jay …Level 2 Seller from Pakistan…

I know this may be not your problem but right now i don’t have any number to call directly to those Fiverr people.

My revenues are in big trouble for 10 days and they are not listening to my complaints.

CAN YOU PLEASE ASK THEM(FIVERR PEOPLE) TO LOOK INTO MY REVENUE PAGE ? THE ONLY THING I HAVE IS “EMPTY PAYONEER CARD” AND SOON I WILL BE QUITING USING BOTH FIVERR AND PAYONEER IF THE MATTER IS NOT SOLVED.

I have payments which should be clear for withdrawal by now…. but my revenue page has gone out of its mind.

Already filed 3 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

1. More than 7 of my jobs were completed 21 days ago still i have ZERO “0″ balance in my withdrawal. I thought it was 14 days clearing process…
  2. I have recently received my Fiverr Revenue card and i did my ” 1st withdrawal ” of ” $ 442 ” from my account and now i can see that on my Payoneer page that it has been loaded in my card.

The Problem arise when i saw my Fiverr account Revenue page it is showing that i have $1,772 Already Withdrawn.

I have my home running on Fiverr money.

ThaNKS !

Request #341232

Request #343949

Request #344666

Unfortunately I can only assist in regards to your Payoneer account, however I am sure that Fiverr customer support will review your pending requests and get back to you.

If you sign in to your Payoneer online account, there will be a complete list of payment received to your account. Anything not appearing on that list has not been sent, so most likely there is just an issue with your pending payments that needs to be resolved by Fiverr, and I’m sure they will be getting back to you soon enough.

Unfortunately I can only assist in regards to your Payoneer account, however I am sure that Fiverr customer support will review your pending requests and get back to you.

If you sign in to your Payoneer online account, there will be a complete list of payment received to your account. Anything not appearing on that list has not been sent, so most likely there is just an issue with your pending payments that needs to be resolved by Fiverr, and I’m sure they will be getting back to you soon enough.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I AM TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION HERE …….

I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS ISSUE 3 TIMES a week ago … AND YET NO REPLY FROM RESPONSIBLE FIVERR PEOPLE.

Already filed 2 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

Kindly address this issue … and make your accounts finance systems secure and well managed.

Also kindly keep it as an suggestion… but guyz need to hire more people … to address the issues… of your users.

Dont make my belief shaky upon you guyz. i Know you are working hard. But c’mon i have my home running on Fiverr money.

ThaNKS !

Request #341232

Request #343949

Request #344666

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I AM TRYING TO GET SOME ATTENTION HERE …….

I HAVE COMPLAINT ABOUT THIS ISSUE 3 TIMES a week ago … AND YET NO REPLY FROM RESPONSIBLE FIVERR PEOPLE.

Already filed 2 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

Kindly address this issue … and make your accounts finance systems secure and well managed.

Also kindly keep it as an suggestion… but guyz need to hire more people … to address the issues… of your users.

Dont make my belief shaky upon you guyz. i Know you are working hard. But c’mon i have my home running on Fiverr money.

ThaNKS !

Request #341232

Request #343949

Request #344666

Reply to @design_faces: You will need to contact Fiverr customer support in order to confirm the requirements of when you can apply for the Fiverr Revenue Card.

Once the option is available, you will be able to access an online registration page that has a full list of pricing and fees. In general, there are no transaction fees, unless you are withdrawing cash. There is also no maintenance charge, so long as you use the card at least once per month.

Reply to @design_faces: You will need to contact Fiverr customer support in order to confirm the requirements of when you can apply for the Fiverr Revenue Card.

Once the option is available, you will be able to access an online registration page that has a full list of pricing and fees. In general, there are no transaction fees, unless you are withdrawing cash. There is also no maintenance charge, so long as you use the card at least once per month.

Hello Nissim,

I told my mom to order a payoneer card from fiverr on 2013/04/13. I am the one who is working on fiverr and I am her son. Since I am not 18 years old, I said to my mom to apply for the card because I need to buy a new computer. I can’t wait till I am 18 years old. I am 17 years old and I will become 18 on August 29th. :(( When my mother requested the card, in any matter there was a mistake and the account was blocked. After that she contacted the payoneer team and told them about this. They said to send a copy of her ID or passport. So for better use she send them both. After that she got an reply after a few hours on 04/14/2013 morning (according to SL time) stating that it has been send to the approval department. Can I know what is the current situation ? Can she cancel and apply for a new one ? :((

it has been 9 days since I have send the details. But there’s no response to it. that’s why I asked whether I can apply for a new card. :((

Thank You 🙂

Archived