Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest sheikhsabayyal

Also I want to know a question. I have Payoneer card but not from any partner. If I apply again with fiverr and then merge with it, will my fees and prices will become the same as fiverr’s or different? Is there any way to change them same as fiverr’s offering?

Hi nissim,

Thanks for your instructions. There is another one more question. The fiverr new revenue card for level 1 users will be activated freely until 1st of February. But It takes more than 30 days for the arrival of this new card to our hand. So, it is impossible to activate this for us freely. I asked from fiverr customer support about the fact and they say all these things are related to you payoneer guys, not for them. So, is there any method this would be possible or how much is this activation fee?

Regards,

Gayan

Guest davidamerson

is that true fiverr will add new withdrawal option local bank transfer with payoneer ? if it is true what are the fees for that?

Reply to @davidamerson: Payoneer does have a Global Bank Transfer Service, which allows for direct payments to bank accounts in over 200 countries and 50 currencies. It would be an alternative service to the prepaid debit card. Currently this service is not enabled for Fiverr members, however we’re looking into the possibility of adding it in the future.

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I have Payoneer card which is not activated yet and its not from any partner of yours. If I apply from Fiverr now and merge my that card mainly with fiverr, Will I bypass the activation fee? As there is offer going before 1st Feb.

Guest davidamerson

Reply to @madmoo: Yes dear madmoo I am also know that from that discussion. after that I just search more about it and ask from CS they confirm that it is true and it’s still only available to India…

my friend in India said to me when he try to use this local bank transfer option he got a form to fill about local bank details and that form from payoneer so he told me there is no different with local bank transfer and fiverr revenue card option. I want to know exactly he was right or wrong

but after the answer from “nissim_payoneer” I think my friend may be got miss understand something and which mean we have a new option of local bank transfer I believe it will be available to all country’s and hope it fees give us little more breath and we can happily use our payoneer revenue card and local bank transfer method together with our necessary 🙂

Hello

How much fiverr charge for transferring amount using payoneer to bank account, I can see this option in my account, but I want to know before make it final. I am an India based seller.

As I know payoneer has stopped services to indian users.

Thanks

Payoneer has not stopped services to India, simply the RBI has prohibited all non-Indian companies from issuing debit/credit cards to Indian residents. So we are not able to issue prepaid cards to Indian residents.

In addition to the prepaid card, Payoneer also offers a Global Bank Transfer Service to over 200 countries. With Fiverr, this is currently only available to Indian residents.

If you are a resident of India, you will be able to withdraw from Fiverr via Payoneer’s Global Bank Transfer Service. Payoneer will send your payments directly to your bank account in India, in INR. This is a local transfer, meaning the payment is sent to you from a local bank in India (so it’s not an international transfer). This is a much more efficient and cost effective payment solution than standard wire transfers.

The cost per payment is $5.95.

Guest sheikhsabayyal

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: I have Payoneer card which is not activated yet and its not from any partner of yours. If I apply from Fiverr now and merge my that card mainly with fiverr, Will I bypass the activation fee? As there is offer going before 1st Feb.

Reply to @sheikhsabayyal: If you haven’t started using that card and don’t have it associated with any payment methods, you can simply cancel that account and have the Fiverr Revenue Card as your main account (and of course there is no charge for cancelling).

The free activation promotion is only for the Fiverr Revenue Card - it won’t apply to cards ordered via another program (or directly from Payoneer).

Nissim good morning. 3 questions:

1.)How much I will be charged to send this to Costa Rica(central america).

2.) I will be able to have the 2 payment options(paypal and card) in my profile?

3.)Will there be a monthly mant(I guess not is a debit card).

Reply to @cnolasco: We offer free worldwide shipping. In fact, you don’t pay any fees at all until you actually begin using the service. There is no monthly maintenance fee so long as you use the card at least once during the given month, otherwise the fee is $3.00. If you have a $0.00 balance for the entire month there’s also no fee.

Regarding your 2nd question, you’ll need to contact Fiverr support about your Fiverr profile and the payment options available to you.

Reply to @glowindia: As the RBI has restricted non-Indian companies from issuing credit/debit cards to Indian residents, the Fiverr Revenue Card is unfortunately not available to Indian residents. However, you can choose Payoneer as a solution to receive your Fiverr payments directly to your bank account in India, for only $5.95 per payment. Payments are sent to you from a local bank in India, in INR.

There is absolutely no fee to cancel the account, and you’re not obligated to use the account.

You can use your already existing Payoneer card to get paid from Fiverr - the way it works is that you submit a new application via Fiverr. Once we receive it, we will send you instructions on how to merge it with your existing card.

Unfortunately, all applicants are required to be at least 18 years of age.

Hi Nissim!

Is it possible to attach more than one account of same partner with one payoneer card.

I mean I already have a payoneer card and using it to withdraw fiverr earnings now my brother’s fiverr account have also reached 2nd level, so I was wondering if it is possible attach that account to my debit card as well.

What do you say about it?

Thanks

We do allow this, however only for partners that support having multiple accounts (you would need to confirm with Fiverr support if they allow it).

Also, you should only add the Payoneer card to a partner account in your name. In the scenario you mention, your brother would need to apply for a card of his own.

Hi @nissim_payoneer: I have a question. I applied for the fiverr revenue card which I will get before the end of this month (I believe). But I have a problem logging in to my Payoneer account. Must I have a card to login?

And another question, what are the prerequisites when applying for a US virtual bank account? Do I need to have a card before applying? Because I want to have both (the account and revenue card).

Archived