Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@c_white13: Did you complete the online application? If so, you should have received an e-mail confirmation. If not, please contact our support department to check your account status: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

@udeziner: Yes, the card is valid in Pakistan. The pricing is the same as with all Fiverr accounts - if you have the option to apply for the Fiverr Revenue Card simply click on it and there will be a full list of pricing at the start of the application.

@quamrul: I’m sorry to hear that! You can contact us to cancel the account at any time (link above) or simply keep it at a $0.00 balance (there is no charge for keeping an account at a $0.00 balance). If there’s anything I can do to resolve the issue, also feel free to contact me. nissimal@payoneer.com

Reply to @caricaturecourt: The card is in no way related to PayPal.

You can withdraw from your Fiverr account to the card, and the cost of loading is $1. The funds are available on the card within 2 business days.

You also have the option of an immediate load, which has the funds available within 2 hours, however that has an added cost.

When you click on the sign up link for the card, you will be taken to a sign up page with a full list of pricing. This is before you enter any information or submit any form.

Let me know if you have any additional questions.

@nissim_payoneer hello nissim, I have recently applied for a revenue card but it was declined because I am under 18. I’m going to apply again using my mother’s information (with her permission), but at the fiverr revenue page, it says pending card issuer and it’s grayed out. Do you have any idea how long this will last? I want to apply for a new card soon. Thank you…

Reply to @ashmediainc: If your mother applied for the card, it would be issued in her name and only she would be authorized to use it.

There is no need to submit a new application, you would need to contact us and request to change the information on file for the current account. You can send a request with all the details you mentioned here to community@payoneer.com and we will assist you.

@monsterdogs: The card is not currently available to Indian residents, due to restrictions imposed by the RBI in India. You can sign up to receive payments from Fiverr directly to your bank account, via local bank transfer. These are payments sent from a bank in India, in INR. To view the status of the application you received, please contact our support department at: http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

Hello Nissim,

I applied for a fiverr revenue card this month but after 20-21 days I got a mail yesterday that my account was not approved. I cannot find any reason why did this happen, I have submitted all of my real information, I am over 18 and I have uploaded my National ID. I have contacted your customer support and they are saying They cannot help. So you are my last hope.

Thanks.

@nissim_payoneer i am a bit frustrated with this card thing… i have waited for my card for a long while, 1st card didn’t get here, av made a request for a 2nd, and its been like 3weeks now.

Please i’d like y’all at payoneer to check why my card is yet to be here, where it supposed to be, and when i’ll get here.

I dont want to keep worrying about this.

Reply to @iamlegendryggs: Based on your post, it sounds like the card may be delayed in your local postal system. I’d be more than happy to check the status and perhaps arrange an alternate form of shipment.

Have you contacted our customer support department? If so, please send me the reference ID number (starts with LTK) to nissimal@payoneer.com

Archived