Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Guys,

To answer a few of the questions posted above:

• There is absolutely no charge when signing up for the Fiverr Revenue Card. Shipping is free, and you actually don’t pay anything until you receive a payment.
  • Activation is $5 for all countries. This is a one-time fee per account
  • You can withdraw from Fiverr to the Fiverr Revenue Card directly, for only $1 per payment. There is no need to go through any 3rd party service, it’s a direct withdrawal from your Fiverr account to the card.
  • If you have no balance on the card for the entire month, there is no monthly fee. Also if you have a balance but use it at least once during the month, there is no monthly fee. The only time you are charged a monthly fee is if you both have a balance on the card and don’t use it at all during that month.

@iamlegendryggs: We ship cards via standard international mail, which generally takes 15-25 business days. If you haven’t received the card and the estimated arrival date has passed, please contact our customer support department at http://www.payoneer.com/contactUs.aspx

@samix1990: If you already had a Payoneer card issued from one of our other partners, we can simply link your Fiverr account to that card. You won’t be sent a 2nd card, and all payments from Fiverr will be withdrawn directly to that card.

Oh yes ok. I got it Thank you Nissim. I have a confusion in my mind that i have got Payoneer Master Card and I have linked that to my fiverr account also. Now which pricing and fees will be applicable on my card? The fees schedule of Payoneer card or that of Fiverr Revenue Card?Just like a payoneer card deducts an yearly fees of $29.95, while fiverr revenue card has no such fees it deducts just $5 activation charges one time Only. So if i transfer my amount from Fiverr to my payoneer card directly then what charges will be applicable? Both? Fiver revenue card? or Payoneer Master Card?

>

>Also in Payoneer Master Card Pricing and fees there is mentioned below in small letters that a fee of 3% per transaction will be charge if the payments are out of US or in any other currency, while there isn’t anything like that on Fiverr Revenue Card. So I am in Pakistan will that fee be implemented on me if i transfer my funds directly through FIVERR to PAYOONER CARD?

>Also in Fiverr revenue card there is one thing that if we donot make any transactions whole month, there will be a $3 fee charged, but there is no such thing in Payoneer Master Card. So if i transfer my funds from FIVERR to Payoneer directly, will this condition implement on me.

You are really helpful, You helped me alot. May GOD bless you Nissim. Thanks =D>

@startselect: There is no fee charged when you do the physical activation. Any applicable fees are deducted from the available card balance (so after you receive a payment). If you signed up during the promotion period, you should not be charged an activation fee. All other charges are listed on the pricing and fees section of your My Account page.

@realtimearticle: Yes, we do support the Fiverr Revenue Card to Nigaria. You’d have to check with Fiverr support regarding accepted payment methods on the site, but the card is a prepaid debit MasterCard card (so just ask if they accept that).

Reply to @samix1990: Payoneer works with thousands of companies, providing various global payout solutions. As part of the service we offer, we work with each company to customize the solution to best fit their specific needs and requirements (such as with Fiverr and the Fiverr Revenue Card).

Part of that customization is pricing, and so depending on where you ordered your card there may be some differences. If you sign in to your My Account page and via the pricing and fees tab, you will see everything specific to your account.

If you contact me at nissimal@payoneer.com, I’ll check the account specifics for you and make sure you have the best rates possible.

In general, I highly advise that all Fiverr sellers sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card and use that card whenever possible. You can then link additional Payoneer partners to your Fiverr Revenue Card; however since you are working on Fiverr this card would provide you with the solution best suited to your needs.

Also it looks awesome 😉

Hi!

I have try to apply to local bank transfer but it doesn’t allowed me to choose my country. For some reason, there’s is only one country to select and it’s the country where I am now which is India. But the thing is that I’m a russian expatriate living there and my bank is based in Russia…

What should I do?

Thanks in advance

Thanks, Kiffiny! I showed the first video tutorial we made to the head of our support department and she loved it 🙂

@inga_flash: Local bank transfers from Fiverr are currently only available to India, however you’ll still be able to sign up for the Fiverr Revenue Card (once it’s available as a withdrawal method for your account). You can confirm further with Fiverr Customer Support (as to the withdrawal options available for you).

I got my card but I still think that the card is too expensive for people outside USA/Canada.

5$ for the first charge is a little high, if you consider the Fiverr fees after the withdrawa. The card is very useful, but I think paypal is cheaper as I pay alsmost no fees to use it. I withdraw my money to my Debit card related to my paypal at no cost.

Even if I want to buy something, there is no fees too.

So it will be great if Payooner can delete the 5$ fees at the first use of the card.

Reply to @expert_joomla: The automated process of linking to an already existing Payoneer card is not yet available when signing up via Fiverr. You will need to submit a new card application via the link Fiverr provides you with. Once Payoneer receives the new application, we will send you details on how you can merge it with your existing Payoneer card.

Archived