Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Reply to @hababanana: As long as you have a valid PayPal account that allows you to add a credit/debit card, you will be able to add your Fiverr Revenue Card to PayPal. Just make sure that the card is pre-loaded with funds when you add it, as it’s prepaid and PayPal will attempt to verify it by making a small charge to the card.

Reply to @hababanana: As long as you have a valid PayPal account that allows you to add a credit/debit card, you will be able to add your Fiverr Revenue Card to PayPal. Just make sure that the card is pre-loaded with funds when you add it, as it’s prepaid and PayPal will attempt to verify it by making a small charge to the card.

Hi Skylus!

If you qualify to apply for the Fiverr Revenue card, you simply select this as a payment method for your Fiverr account and submit an application. You’ll need to contact Fiverr support for details on how you can qualify to apply for the card.

The card is held in USD, and can be used worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. So if you purchase in ILS, it will be converted based on MasterCard’s official exchange rates.

It’s a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card that can be used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

Hi Skylus!

If you qualify to apply for the Fiverr Revenue card, you simply select this as a payment method for your Fiverr account and submit an application. You’ll need to contact Fiverr support for details on how you can qualify to apply for the card.

The card is held in USD, and can be used worldwide where MasterCard is accepted. So if you purchase in ILS, it will be converted based on MasterCard’s official exchange rates.

It’s a Prepaid Debit MasterCard card that can be used online, in stores, and at ATMs worldwide.

Hi Skylus!

Hi Skylus!

Hi Skylus!

Hello nissim_payoneer, thanks for your support here.

I have a payoneer card that I have not used since it was issued to me here in my country. I also have a verified Paypal account though Paypal is not supported in my country.

Please how do I link my payneer card with my Fiverr account so that I can make withdrawals with it directly from Fiverr here in my country. Am not a Level 2 seller yet.

Please send details.

Thanks

Reply to @bestdealler: Hi! You’ll need to check with Fiverr support regarding how to qualify for the Fiverr Revenue Card. Currently I believe it’s only available to Tier 2 sellers.

Once you have the option to apply for the card, you will see it listed in your payment options. The sign up process would then be like any other Payoneer card; you can simply select to use an existing Payoneer card instead of ordering a new one.

You can read more about it here: http://blog.payoneer.com/how-to-add-multiple-partners-on-one-payoneer-card-tips-and-tricks/

Archived