Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If i have from other partner payonner card can i use it to load my revenues and how?

There is no option for “already applied” just “apply now”.I am in litlle mess now i have order from another partner beacause i din’t now that i will recive 2 level that fast and now i don’t now what to do…

I wanted to get one before when it was launched but I thinked twice because of the charges. $2 is expensive already for me here in the Philippines.

$2 = almost 100php

with my 100php I already could eat 3 meals… or get a 1 hour taxi trip or watch a movie in the cinema…

Probably it’s worth it that we all get one, it could be useful especially on emergency situations where we need our earnings fast.

Dear nissim_payoneer, thank you for offering your direct support here.

I read the Payoneer’s ToS and I found one fee that I didn’t like because it is not described more precisely - in numbers: “A monthly account inactivity fee may be collected if no transactions and no payments have been posted to your account in the last 30 days”.

How (approx.) high are going to be those “Inactivity fees” for a whole year if I don’t make purchases at all and if I make a loading & withdrawing once every 3 months ?

Thank you in advance…

Reply to @elgerente: Happy to be here!

What you mention is not currently a fee that we charge, nor has it ever been. In addition, we have no plans to implement such a fee in the foreseeable future.

If at any time we decide to implement such a fee (which again is extremely unlikely and not planned in any way), it will be added to the official pricing and fees page, and all affected account holders will be notified.

Reply to @nissim_payoneer: Thank you for the reply.

I just copy-pasted that quote from the Payoneer’s ToS (see under “20. Inactivity Fee”) which I have to accept if I want to apply for the card.

So it’s a bit confusing now, since you say one thing and the ToS says the opposite.

But OK, since you claim there are no such fees, I will listen to you.

Thank you for your answer,

Cheers

Reply to @elgerente: Payoneer is a fully regulated US company, and there are many sections in the ToS that we are required to include. This simply means that Payoneer reserves the right to charge an inactivity fee, however it is not a fee that we have chosen to apply. We were established in 2005, and have never charged this fee (nor do we have any plans to in the future).

As I mentioned above, however, if for any reason we do decide to begin charging such a fee, it will be added to the official list of pricing and fees (shown during the card application, and on your My Account page) and any current account holders affected by it will be notified.

I have a existing payoneer card… so I like to connect that with fiverr but I need to know is there any differences of loading fee in fiverr card and normal payoneer card? if I was right normal payoneer card 2 days loading fee is 2$ but fiverr card 1$ please correct if I was wrong

when I try to connect my existing payoneer card to fiverr there is no option to do that please guide me way to do that

And also I want to know when the Annual card account maintenance fee apply the year beginning or after one year of using?

If I am withdraw my paypal money to payoneer using US payment service what are the all fees adding I need to know exact numbers please

I am waiting your reply… thank you… !

I plan to use Payoneer exclusively to withdraw all the funds I earn on Fiverr. I’m saving it up until I reach Level 2. 🙂

There are several reasons why I like Payoneer. Just one is that it doesn’t appear that I need to connect this card to my bank account to use it. I can just load it with Fiverr funds, and use it as a Mastercard. On the contrary, to use my Paypal debit card, I’m required to give them all my banking information. Even if I plan on just using it to spend my balance.

It’s nice to have alternatives…

Hi nissim,

I have read the most of comments and answers you have given above and got answers to some of my questions. I must say, you are excellent giving good answers to the people. But need to know something similar about what jenniferchriste asked from you above.

I have a payoneer card already and recieved it a month ago. But today(1/3/2013), I have just been upgraded to level 1 at fiverr. Then, I came to know that now fiverr is offering fiverr master cards for level 1 users and it displays in revenues at my fiverr account to apply for that.

What should I do now? Apply for this new offer or link my existing card to the fiverr? Is this a limited period offer(fiverr card for level 1 users)? What are exact fees differences between these 2 cards ? If I link my existing card, how can I do it? I am little bit confused about those facts and want to know exact and clear answers from you.

Can you please help me?

Regards,

Gayan (gayanb14)

Reply to @gayanb14: Hi Gayan,

I’m glad that my posts were able to assist you 🙂

Pricing for the card is exactly the same for both level 1 and 2. I think the confusion may be that at the same time registration was opened for level 1 we lowered the overall fees (it’s not limited).

If you already have a Payoneer card, you just need to submit a new application via Fiverr (using a different e-mail). After you do, you can contact our customer support departmetn (or we will contact you) with details on how to merge with your existing Payoneer account.

Thanks for your quick reply. 🙂

No, my problem is not about the pricing for level 1 and 2. It is just about the fiverr master card and my prevailing payonerr master card pricing differences exactly. If I can link my existing one, I will do. But what is most profitable, I want to know when we are considering transaction, maintenance…etc. other relevant fees ??

Anyways, I saw in above question, someone has got into trouble by applying newly for this fiverr card while he has a payoneer card before and it has been deactivated then. I am afraid of if something similar will happen to me when I try to apply for this newly. Can you assure, if something similar will not happen to me as a payoneer community manager?

Thanks again…!!

Regards,

Gayan

Reply to @gayanb14: Ah, I understand, sorry for the confusion.

The fees are determined by the original program you applied for the card with. You can of course request to cancel the card you have and receive a new Fiverr Revenue Card, and then link all your other accounts to that card.

We will not cancel your account for submitting multiple applications, we will simply but the new application on hold and request that you merge it with your existing account (since we only allow one account per person).

If you’d like, once you submit the application via Fiverr, please contact me and I’ll make sure the process goes through smoothly. nissimal@payoneer.com

Well thanks a lot…!!

It is pretty clear now. Do you have any idea about this fiverr master card maintenance fee? I saw there is a something like that in regulations saying that we have to pay that piece, if we don’t do any transactions within a month(30 days) by using this fiverr card. I think transaction fees are same in both cards. Let me know, if you aware of something like that.

I will contact you after submitting for this application via fiverr for sure.

Regards,

Gayan

Archived