Fiverr Revenue Card [ARCHIVED]

nissim_payoneer

Reply to @vedmak: Payoneer MasterCard will work on any website for sure.

Its VISA card which is rejected on many known websites like Godaddy etc. (as per my experience).

But in last 3 years of using Payoneer MasterCard i have not seen any site where i cannot use it.

I am 100% sure that it will be accepted at VOXOX.

First time getting Payoneer card might look little expensive due to card charges etc etc. But in long run i find that card really good as compared to other withdrawal solutions like paypal, monebookers (skrill), 2CO etc etc…

And you will get a MasterCard with Debit Card facility to use virtually and physically anywhere.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

@nissim_payoneer: I still didn’t apply for a card, but I’m thinking about doing so, and I have a few questions:

I’ve read somewhere that there is now an exclusive rate for Fiverr sellers, and they can use the card with less fees. Is that right?

If yes, then could you please tell more about such fees?

And in case I added another partners to the card, will the rate remain the same?

Thanks,

Reply to @joeson1986: Thanks for considering Payoneer as a payout solution.

To answer your question: Yes, there is a unique pricing setup for the Fiverr Revenue Card. You can read about the card here (there is also a link to view the fees): http://fiverr.com/fiverr_revenue_card/intro

You will be able to add additional partners to your Fiverr Revenue Card at no charge.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest kavai007

Can i use this card other master card supported site ? how many days to i get master card? I am from Bangladesh? it’s better for apply here to other site. how much cost if i apply here? please help me i am confused which is better. Thank you.

@kavai007: You can use the card online, in stores, and at ATMs wherever MasterCard is accepted. Shipping takes 7-10 business days within the US and 15-25 business days internationally. Once you select the card as your payment method you will be directed to an online application page, which includes a full list of pricing and fees that you can review.

@barickiza: Yes, you can add it just as you would add any debit card to PayPal. As the card is prepaid, just make sure that you have funds available first, since PayPal will try to verify it by charging a small amount to the card.

Hey, i activated my payoneer card, yet the status is not appearing on my fiverr to approve it. I mean it still shows ‘awaiting your card confirmation’ on the revenue page. Did I do something wrong, or should I wait for sometime?

Hello Nissim,

I tried to apply for the card today but it seems the link doesn’t work. Everytime I click the link: http://fiverr.com/fiverr_revenue_card/new on the intro page, it always return to the fiverr dashboard (fiverr.com), but while manually enter the link, I get this message: “The Gig you were looking for is no longer available. Here are some other gigs you may find interesting instead:”. What’s wrong?

Good job! Keep it up, Fiverr! Thanks! 😉

Best regards,

Jimmy

hi sir nissim_payoneer…

i am good seller in fiverr and my username "lahirucst"

i applied fiverr revenue card long lime ago (nearly two month), but smart card not received yet…

my full name is “lahiru kakulawala” ,in my Revenues tab… did not active yet…

when i am click check status link… there is a message "pending card issue approval "

what should i do for solve this problem and get my revenue card soon

thanks much…

@mrjimoy_05: Are you signing up directly from your Fiverr account withdrawal options? If so, please send me a screenshot (include your e-mail) and I will be happy to check this: nissimal@payoneer.com

@anzal1: I’m assuming that this payment has already been funded, however if there are any additional issues please let me know.

@lahirucst: Did you receive a card approval confirmation e-mail (with an estimated arrival date for the card)? Can you please send me your e-mail so that I can check your application status?

Guest kavai007

**can i transfer money from prepaid Italian Master Card to fiverr master card?

** have bank accounts in Germany and Italy can transfer money to fiverr master card?

please inform me Thank you.

Archived