Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

it seems that the position marker for my own country somehow prevents that.

It does that for me too. For me it shows it if the mouse is positioned carefully right at the left edge of my country, slightly past the left bit of the map pin. Try moving the mouse very slowly around that area.

edit: It also shows anywhere on the bottom edge of my country but not if the pointer is on the other places like the middle of the country.

• Like 16

it seems that the position marker for my own country somehow prevents that.

It does that for me too. For me it shows it if the mouse is positioned carefully right at the left edge of my country, slightly past the left bit of the map pin. Try moving the mouse very slowly around that area.

edit: It also shows anywhere on the bottom edge of my country but not if the pointer is on the other places like the middle of the country.

Thanks, I did try that and I can get some countries like Austria, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands which are covered by that marker too but never mind how long and delicately I try hovering, I don’t get numbers for Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg.

• Like 13

Thanks, I did try that and I can get some countries like Austria, Denmark, Belgium and the Netherlands which are covered by that marker too but never mind how long and delicately I try hovering, I don’t get numbers for Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg.

Another way is:

Right click on the analytics page, then select “view page source”, click on Ctrl F to find and enter “world_domination” in the search box (without the double quotes). All the stats should be shown in a line there (number of orders next to each country code). 🙂

• Like 13

Another way is:

Right click on the analytics page, then select “view page source”, click on Ctrl F to find and enter “world_domination” in the search box (without the double quotes). All the stats should be shown in a line there (number of orders next to each country code). 🙂

Oh, cool, thank you. I’ll have to edit my above post then (looking at the source code reveals that my hunch was right and Germany is in the top 5 instead of Israel …)

And happy forum anniversary! 🍰

• Like 13

No surprise here (since I offer Voiceover services with an American accent) that it’s USA, followed by Canada, and I think India is next.

I do think that some of my clients claim to by from the USA, but may not actually be in reality…that’s just based on questionable grammar and suspicious use of terms like “Dear” in their messages.

Does Fiverr actually vet the buyers at all when they say they’re from a certain country? I highly doubt they’d bother.

• Like 15

No surprise here (since I offer Voiceover services with an American accent) that it’s USA, followed by Canada, and I think India is next.

I do think that some of my clients claim to by from the USA, but may not actually be in reality…that’s just based on questionable grammar and suspicious use of terms like “Dear” in their messages.

Does Fiverr actually vet the buyers at all when they say they’re from a certain country? I highly doubt they’d bother.

I think the site determines what country they are from and many or most use VPNs where they can select the country and most choose to appear to be from USA.

• Like 14

On 1/8/2020 at 11:39 PM, lkwelsh said:

I also do voiceovers, with a British accent, which is why I was kind of surprised Canada is my top!

On 1/8/2020 at 11:41 PM, misscrystal said:

I think the site determines what country they are from and many or most use VPNs where they can select the country and most choose to appear to be from USA.

I use a VPN sometimes for other things (Amazon Prime I’m looking at you!) but I know you can get instabanned for using them on Fiverr so I’m super paranoid and always double/triple check I’ve turned it off before accessing the site 😅

• Like 13

Now edited, bc I reached 10 orders and that might be a better indicator woot woot
Mine goes:

1. U.S.A. at 50% of sales
  2. Canada at 20% of sales
  3. Italy at 20% of sales
  4. England at 10% of sales

I have definitely not had a lot of orders though, so those numbers will change drastically lol

• Like 14