Share your % of World Domination

finalstep

Maybe Reunion isn’t on their map because of the size of it. There doesn’t seem to be a grey part of the map where it is. But I agree, if it’s not showing both when it should be, contacting CS would be the best way to get it fixed, but they’ve got a lot of tickets to work though currently I think.

• Like 10

• 4 weeks later...

I’ve had one of those - Hong Kong is a tiny island that doesn’t show on the map. Roll your cursor over where it should be - a tool tip will show up when you hit the right spot.

Hi @coerdelion, thank you very much. I just retry and take a closer look, It’s shown, but with no any black point like other nations. Feels like playing seek and hide. Finally found it 😁

• Like 10

• 2 months later...

My world domination is 1%. I’ve been on Fiverr for almost 2 months and have gotten one sale from each country of the following: United States of America, United Kingdom, and France.

Need to increase that world domination! Can’t wait to get to 10%!

Also, getting 100% is physically impossible in my opinion. There are some countries, such as North Korea, that never get buyers or sellers from there. I would be surprised if anyone has ever gotten a single sale from that country.

Nevertheless, you could technically get 97 or 98% even though that would be beyond extremely difficult. Sellers that have been on Fiverr for more than Five years, (you see I sneaked in the Fiverr Five joke in there 😉 would probably have anywhere from 35% world domination to 98%.

In summary, getting 100% is impossible, and getting a few percent less than that is extremely difficult.

In my opinion, anyone that has gotten more than 60% is above and beyond, you must have many hundreds or even thousands of sales to get to that level. Congratulations.

You also have to think that just getting more orders won’t always boost your world domination level, especially when you have a high domination rate. Those countries that already have bought from you will probably keep buying again. Since that country was already highlighted, your world domination percentage won’t thus increase.

That is why it is hard to get more world domination percentage. Once you have had thousands of sales and you have let’s say 70%, (which is awesome), you will keep getting sales from those countries and getting new countries will be harder.

Just like other users commented, some countries don’t have the technology such as computers or internet to be able to buy.

Anyways, thank you for reading! I like this topic a lot! Good luck everyone on increasing your world domination!

• Like 10

I’m at 26%.

At first it was fun but now that I have clients in 40+ countries, the map is just a visual way to show me what I’ve been doing.

My goal is not to reach a certain level of “World Domination.” My goal here is to work steady and remain working steady.

• Like 13

On 12/22/2020 at 6:26 PM, cre8iveartwork said:

I’m still at 81%

@cre8iveartwork Well, yeah, once you get to that high number, you’ll probably keep getting orders from the same countries that are in that 81%. The other 19% probably don’t have access to internet or computers, or simply aren’t a developed country. The fact that you got to 81% though is amazing. Simply amazing. You must have had many hundreds or thousands of orders to get that level. Keep on growing! 😉

On 12/22/2020 at 6:29 PM, looseink said:

My goal is not to reach a certain level of “World Domination.” My goal here is to work steady and remain working steady.

I agree 100%. The “world domination” thing is a nice thing that you can get, because it’s fun to look at and you can see what countries you get more sales, (I’m betting that you get most sales from the U.S. even if you don’t live there), and can sometimes even be pretty helpful because of the thing I just said about the U.S.

“My goal here is to work steady and remain working steady.” That’s the right attitude! 🙂 Keep on growing, and good luck!

• Like 11

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/7/2021 at 11:15 AM, adrian_1976 said:

The “world domination” thing is a nice thing that you can get, because it’s fun to look at and you can see what countries you get more sales

Yes, it’s mainly a “gadget”, I see it this way. A cool thing to consider but it’s not something to influence your job in any way, which is to focus and daily improve your service to provide the top of the top quality.

• Like 11

On 1/7/2021 at 11:43 AM, manuelmarino said:

A cool thing to consider but it’s not something to influence your job in any way, which is to focus and daily improve your service to provide the top of the top quality.

Exactly. A cool thing to look at but nothing to totally influence your job. 100% agreed!

• Like 9

• 3 weeks later...