How can i get my first irder easily

mahfuj093

I am @rotims26I think you have to add your portfolio link and also have to share your gig on social media with a good quality image view. Sorry to say, your gig images are not really good enough to attract the buyer's attraction. Always keep your account online, send 10 requests every day. Thanks 🙂🙂🙂 and i wish 🙏 you best of luck 

• Like 9

On 7/8/2021 at 6:11 PM, aniz_graphic said:

I think you have to add your portfolio link. Sorry to say, your gig images are not really good enough to attract the buyer's attraction. Thanks 🙂

Hey, See the comments from the post before following all the advice from my list.

- Send 10 buyer requests
- Keep your account always online

Hope you understand why I listed the last four item as not to follow. 

• Like 9

10 hours ago, mahfuj093 said:

অনুসন্ধানের ফলাফলগুলিতে ফাইভারের প্রোফাইল বৃদ্ধিতে কতজন FAQ সহায়তা করে? কোন ধরণের প্রশ্ন FAQ এর জন্য পছন্দনীয়?

সমস্ত কিছু থ নিয়ে

• Like 9
  • Confused 1

Start with A casual greeting

give A short Intro which define you

Explain your Skill And Experience of your working sector in short

provide your working demo

state a thanking approach gently for giving time to read your description

**Remember! You Should Keep your Speech in a Gentle Approach so that it can attract any types of buyer.

• Like 11

15 hours ago, mahfuj093 said:

Linking to your gigs/profile is only permitted in the "Improve My Gigs" category and the "My Fiverr Gigs" category on the Forum.

4 hours ago, lead_master98 said:

সমস্ত কিছু থ নিয়ে

As per the Forum rules, please post in English, or provide a translation. Thanks!

• Like 10

Your youtube channel promotion gig doesn't show any search tags. If you've not entered any adding some might help.

Gig: I will promote your yotube channel by youtube marketing
In the gig title:
"yotube" could be "YouTube"

Gig: I will create, optimize facebook business page, instagram,pinterest and youtubechannel
In the gig title:
"youtubechannel" could be "Youtube channel"

4 of your gigs have the gig thumbnail cropping the text when shown on the profile (that's how it will look in search results too).  They might be less likely to click on the gig if they can't read the main text of the image.

Edited by uk1000
  • Like 8

Hi mahfuj093,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
  • Like 10

To get Fiverr orders you have to rank your gig first. Create your gig carefully and optimize it properly. If your gig not gets ranked, your gig will not visible to buyers. As a result, you will not get orders.

So, try to rank your gig first. To do this, create your gig maintaining proper SEO.

Try to maintain the following things_

1. Use your keyword in the title and description.
  2. Explain your services properly.
  3. Optimize your image and video.
  4. Upload your video to the gig.
  5. Set reasonable pricing for your services.
  6. Promote your gig on social media.

Hope this will help you to get orders from Fiverr.

• Like 10

On 7/10/2021 at 11:33 AM, expert_abdur said:

To get Fiverr orders you have to rank your gig first. Create your gig carefully and optimize it properly. If your gig not gets ranked, your gig will not visible to buyers. As a result, you will not get orders.

Please do not give advice, until you know how Fiverr works.

First of all, there is no such thing as gig rank. Gigs do not have a rank in the search results. They are show, according to an algorithm, to the buyers that are the best match for your service. Gigs, therefore, rotate in the search results, and are never set in the same place. 

Set reasonable pricing for your services.

Set prices according to what your services are worth.

Promote your gig on social media.

Please be aware that this is not going to help you get more orders, UNLESS the people who follow you on social media are your target customers. Your friends and relatives are not your target customers. 

• Like 29