How can i get my first irder easily

mahfuj093

Getting orders or messages depends on how times gig showed up/appeared to buyers. If you're getting enough but no orders or messages then it might be a problem with pricing or service description. Or if you're getting messages but couldn't convert them it might be lack of communication. Sort your problem out by reviewing them.

• Like 6

Hi mahfuj093,

Here are some tips put together by other sellers.

1. Do not stay online, 24/7. It would be best if you had your sleep to be productive.
  2. Do not post your gigs all over social media. It is SPAM, and besides, your friends and relatives are not your target buyers.
  3. Do not offer unlimited revisions. Buyers can keep asking for revisions over and over, and you’ll have no choice but to do them.
  4. Use Buyer Requests ONLY if you can do a great job fulfilling the buyer’s requirements.
  5. When making offers on Buyer Requests do not use copied and pasted offers. Each Buyer Request is unique and needs a different answer.
  6. Make sure your profile is perfect. Spell everything correctly and use proper English grammar.
  7. Make sure your gig images are different from any other seller, and make sure they are eye-catching.
  8. Never copy another seller’s gig mages or wording.
  9. Do not do homework for students. This will cause you to lose your gig and maybe even your account.
  10. Be patient.
  11. Offer fair pricing for your products.
  12. Offer quality products.
  13. Always be kind to Buyers (even the ones that tick you off).
  14. Seek to improve your product quality over time.
  15. Pay attention to what your Seller competitors are doing and learn from them (asking this question is a step in that direction).
  16. Be honest.
  17. Expect failures, disappointments, and cancellations but also expect successful events as well.
  • Like 8

Most of your gig thumbnails are cut off on the sides, is there a different size you could go to correct that? 

Also, It is best if a gig image has a small number of bold words on it instead of many small words. Buyers go through the search pages quickly and they will not take time to stop and read gig images with so much text. 

• Like 10

I am a Graphic Designer.

Thanks for good Questions. Make a perfect eye-catchy gig image. Then you can apply offline SEO on your gig image. Find a targeted 2-3 keyword and apply on the Gig Title and Description. Definitely, you have to have good skills in your work. Share your experience other site don't share Link it is a spam.

I hope you can understand in my advice.

I am sorry; If i am wrong 🙏

Thank you ❤️

• Like 7

5 Proven Steps To Get Your First Order On Fiverr
  1. Finding The Right Service To Offer. Spend some time researching on what's popular on Fiverr and find the best niche that suits you. ...
  2. Best Time To Post Your Gig. ...
  3. Choosing The Right Image And Copy For Your Gig. ...
  4. Create Multiple Gigs. ...
  5. Your First Sale On Fiverr. ...
  6. Bonus Tip.
  • Like 9

1. Create the best gig( focus on Title, Gig image, description, friendly price)

2. analytics another service according to your category( don't copy-paste)

3. Improve your communication skill(most important)

4. Be professional

5. Be confident

Hopefully, you will get your first order.

Best of luck.

Prayer for me also

• Like 9

8 hours ago, mahfuj093 said:

How can i get my first order in fiverr?  I opening my gig  last  month. Please say me how?  How i will success?  My gig and account

I received an order 7 days later through a buyer request. But unfortunately, the buyer has not yet accepted my order even after I have done the job properly.
Now, how do you get the job done? You send interesting buyer requests every day. Make your gig image attractive so that your image is visible in everyone's gig image. Give the title attractive and use the tags in the title in the description and tags. Wait and you will get it inshaAllah

• Like 7

1 hour ago, asad931 said:

Where?

Of course on fiverr and if you want to increase gigs click and review then you have to promote your gig on social media. By the way, the Author want to know that how can he get fast order on fiverr so, if he want to order on fiverr then what you think? where he have to publish 🤣 to get order, hmm😂. it's too funny question🤨 so, be smart 😷 @asad931

• Like 6