What should I do to get regular order?

rifatmia15

• 1 month later...

Hi @rifatmia15, welcome to the Fiverr Community! 🙂

Here are some general tips to optimise your gigs so that they show up in the search results of more users:

1. Use keywords in your gig description and title (don't overuse them though)
  2. Include an engaging video and good quality photos
  3. Link accounts, do Fiverr’s tests and courses to gain credibility
  4. Add multiple gigs for specific services e.g realestate video editing, YouTube video editing ect

Feel free to check out my gigs for examples of optimised gigs.

Hope it Helps!
High-Res Studios

• Like 4

5 hours ago, rifatmia15 said:

Since then my gig has lost rank

Gig ranking isn’t really a thing anymore. Well, I mean it’s still there, but I think it works differently now. According to @frank_d’s 3.0 post (feel free to correct me if I’m wrong), Fiverr has an algorithm where it ranks gigs differently for each buyer depending on what they’re more likely to purchase. So your gig will be ranked differently for each buyer- for example, you could be the first result on my page, but maybe the 8th result on someone else’s page.

• Like 5

42 minutes ago, highresstudios said:

Feel free to check out my gigs for examples of optimised gigs.

I see that you have formulated a template answer, please find my reply about why this is not a great idea.

I think the OP is suffering by a hit in their "buyer satisfaction" rate, as while their public review may have been 5 stars, but their private evaluation may have been completely different.

If you want to get back in the game, you need to work a bit harder in order to become relevant again.

Adding tags no longer works, at least not in any way that truly matters.

• Like 5

Having more revisions usually does not impact on your rankings, revisions are meant to happen in orders because no seller will be 100% perfect to deliver exactly what buyer asking for in the first glance. That aside, your problem might be a different thing. I myself have also experienced such rank reduction with nothing bad happening on my account so I assume that's all because how search algorithm works.

• Like 4

• 9 months later...

My gig has been rank down for about 4 months, I haven't been able to find Gig for the last 1 month.
I am regularly active online & I contacted my old buyers and took as many orders as possible.
My gig position is not improving in any way.

My Gig Link: https://www.fiverr.com/rifatmia15/do-vintage-retro-tshirt-design-for-your-pod-business

Thanks in advance, Looking forward to everyone's valuable feedback.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

• 11 months later...
5 hours ago, rifatmia15 said:

For the past 7+ days, all gig impressions and clicks on my profile have dropped.
I am not getting the solution even from regular active.
What to do to increase the impression of gigs?

3 hours ago, anira_pro said:

Same problem. Thank you

3 hours ago, fazifari said:

i am getting no order?

Start promoting your gigs with advertising, this could help you.

• Like 17

8 hours ago, sumonhossain25 said:

Same problem. My gig no impression no click

15 minutes ago, ashraful364 said:

same problem 

8 hours ago, dev_foysal369 said:

Same Issue

if you are not receiving impression maybe you should start promoting your gigs, so as to bring new possible customers to your gigs.

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

I am a Level Two seller, I have 7 active gigs. All my gigs are out of the search list.
I have searched and checked all the keywords used in my gigs, but Can't find them on any page.
I searched by filtering in different ways (Local sellers, Online sellers, Level-2 sellers). But can't find them at all.
My Profile Link: https://www.fiverr.com/rifatmia15
What should I do about this problem?

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1