Introducing Seller Plus

mjensen415

That is kind of great news. literally in recent times, i noticed as well that, i am barely getting time to spend some on increasing my quality of my gig or you can say adding some more spices into my gigs to make it more engageable and reachable to my client and that is the exact reason seller plus could be a turning point for seller like us. i would love to join in seller plus if i could get a chance. couldn't ask more than that. Thanks a Bunch for that. 🙂

Edited by alamjahidul
  • Like 47

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 10:46 PM, mjaninea said:

Couldn’t agree more. I hope sellers will be promoted here because of their skills and talent, not because they signed up somewhere. I honestly don’t know what to think about it.

Plus, with Fiverr algorithm and gig rotation, how can someone guarantee or help us to enhance our gig’s visibility?..

On 2/17/2021 at 10:47 PM, donnovan86 said:

I am not sure who this is for… Top Rated sellers and Pro Sellers most likely, but they are already making quite a lot of money anyway and they have advantageous gig positioning.

Newcomers will not be invited, and many level 1 or level 2 sellers will barely get invited as well. So… I am confused who this is for. Also, the price seems a bit too much considering it’s a monthly subscription and you are encouraged to keep it for months.

I am sure it will be great for some, but as far as I can see, this might not be for me.

Agreed!

• Like 44

• 2 weeks later...

About Seller plus program,

Is it worth it ??? Anyone can tell me why would I give coupons to a client that is satisfied with my pricing and happy with the work I deliver? I don't get it, and also what are exactly the " Financial benefits & a better fit in growth programs" because now It doesn't look like a good advantage to me but to Fiverr.

• Like 48

On 11/15/2021 at 6:26 PM, pascalsauvineau said:

About Seller plus program,

Is it worth it ??? Anyone can tell me why would I give coupons to a client that is satisfied with my pricing and happy with the work I deliver? I don't get it, and also what are exactly the " Financial benefits & a better fit in growth programs" because now It doesn't look like a good advantage to me but to Fiverr.

seriously anyone can show me what is the benefit they offer I can't find the information about it

thanks, 

• Like 38

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/17/2021 at 9:08 PM, mjensen415 said:

When you’re busy perfecting every task, it’s hard to give your Gig the attention it deserves.

Today we are launching Seller Plus – a special program that will connect you with a personal Seller Success Manager who will offer expert guidance to boost your business as a seller on Fiverr.

What are the other benefits of Seller Plus?

• Enhance your Gig’s visibility, with expert advice on the right keywords and pricing
  • Increase your chances to qualify for programs that drive trive more traffic to your Gigs
  • Engage in networking events and educational content offered exclusively to members

We are gradually opening up Seller Plus to ensure that all interested sellers have the opportunity and time to engage with their Seller Success Manager. If you’re interested in being invited, leave a message below. Doing so does not constitute a sign up and you’ll still have to go through the process.

Seller Plus is $29 per month, but the first 200 to sign up will receive a 33% monthly discount. You can even pay right from your Fiverr balance.

All information and questions can be found here:

favicon-32x32.png.5a190e01f5dca0ede86caa87cb681667.png Fiverr.com

fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.42bb9bab1e7d0988236d4862d62d8d22.png

Fiverr Help and Education Center

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

maxresdefault.thumb.jpg.ec7c005432d45ae75ba92a1e1b8929d9.jpg

Just applied for the seller plus. Can't wait to get the benefits of it. 

• Like 35