How much money did you make on November?

zespeeddesigner

It’s more than possible. November for me was $5000 and December should be almost twice that. I work about 60% of my working hours on Fiverr for this.

That’s really inspiring, i love see such wisdom and “savoir faire” (French) ! Bravo wish more and more and more and hopefully your reach the Twice this Month !

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

$720, not sure about hourly, but overall felt like a good work/free time balance with the exception of a few very busy days.

Just to put it in perspective, where I live average monthly salary for a full time job is $480, minimal wage is $165/month (we don’t have hourly stats).

Very nice amount collected here specially if you refer to your local wage ! Proud of you wish you more and more sales ! Thank you for sharing your experience.

Well, My average monthly sales amount to about 450 dollars, but this month I went a bit under, making only 350. I rarely have months like these and I am sensing that December will be my best month yet, the algorithm is playing me first page on top. But you can never say.

Close enough ! hope you will do more this month keep up the good work wish you more sales

I got just 1 order which was of 15$ 🙃

Your profile is quite new ! keep up the good work

Tips : try to not focus on only one niche, all your gigs are about photo editing, try to see what else you can do and specially can master and expand your range ! hopefully you will make good profits soon ! don’t lose hope keep up the good work !

Tips : try to not focus on only one niche, all your gigs are about photo editing, try to see what else you can do and specially can master and expand your range ! hopefully you will make good profits soon ! don’t lose hope keep up the good work !

Tips : try to not focus on only one niche,

Focusing on only one niche has helped me be great at one thing and has made me more income last November than most of the sellers who have posted in this thread.

You can’t brag the fact and the words that we are a community and living in community where there is LITERALLY no reflection of this supposed Community ! I do believe that there is no taboo in such subject, specially when it’s for informations and help

If you feel trigged when you talk or hear about money, means you are weak rather as listener or talker in both cases you don’t believe in yourself, rather to do it or redo it again !

If you feel trigged when you talk or hear about money, means you are weak rather as listener or talker

I’m from NYC, growing up we were taught never to talk about how much money you make or what you’re holding in your pocket. That “triggered” you previously talked about was all to real for a lot of us, especially wit’ the stick-up kids and robbers.

If my wife asked me how much I made on the side last month I would gladly reply. If a stranger asked the same question, I will simply reply with “nunya”. (None Ya Damn Business!) lol

But I enjoyed reading your post.

Update ! @vickiespencer 's earning are now between 5001$ and 10000$ !

Update ! @vickiespencer 's earning are now between 5001$ and 10000$ !

:thinking: Your math is way off. I said I made more last November than most of the sellers who have posted in this thread. I did not say I made more than all of he sellers in this thread. You are just plain silly!

When I look back on the income amounts for November those amounts range from $16 to $5000. How do you figure I make between $5001 and $10,000?! :roll_eyes:

I am curious to see what other people make on fiverr 😉

However I wouldn’t disclose my earnings not because it’s taboo but simply because

• I wouldn’t want to be targeted by all this new users who will later on message me on fiverr asking to give them some work. I already receive a lot of those, which I totally hate because a lot of them message me during my night with “hi” messages and hurting my stats.
  • I don’t want to open my account for scam if random people will know how much I earn.

But to give you an idea, here is the article:

Fiverr-Blog_Favicon-For-Web.png.0337108ee1354301820ed75a3714134b.png blog.fiverr.com – 12 Oct 19
Attachment_1599754774-1-1-e1602492908584.thumb.jpeg.6537f3671c5f9a542992b33a8bd0bae9.jpeg

Logo Maker Stars: A Chat With Top Seller, Maria Shtelle | Fiverr Blog

We caught up with top Logo Maker seller, Maria Shtelle, about her success on Fiverr's new Logo generating platform.

I am curious to see what other people make on fiverr 😉

However I wouldn’t disclose my earnings not because it’s taboo but simply because

• I wouldn’t want to be targeted by all this new users who will later on message me on fiverr asking to give them some work. I already receive a lot of those, which I totally hate because a lot of them message me during my night with “hi” messages and hurting my stats.
  • I don’t want to open my account for scam if random people will know how much I earn.

But to give you an idea, here is the article:

85fb4028a3d1130069ec2c3514558d6743af9984.pngblog.fiverr.com – 12 Oct 19
63a12b16ac17835b26ca7a7c3eb4ddc42dd82072_2_397x500.jpeg

Logo Maker Stars: A Chat With Top Seller, Maria Shtelle | Fiverr Blog

We caught up with top Logo Maker seller, Maria Shtelle, about her success on Fiverr's new Logo generating platform.

I don’t want to open my account for scam if random people will know how much I earn.

This a is valid argument ! Really impressed that my topic was noticed by the greatest Maria ! God bless you

i can t get ny money can u help me ? 😦

Withdrawal was not completed. Please try again or contact Customer Support for more details.

i’m just getting this error . i’ve contact customer support and they replied there is no problem from their side 😦

If there is any problem from their side, try to look with your bank or Paypal account they may be blocking “payment reception” no worries ! stay calm and try to contact your payment method’s support

Thank you so much.I will surely work on that 🌻

why does the community flags comments … i felt like i am in stackoverflow or something xD

why does the community flags comments …

You can get a :black_flag: for breaking any of the community rules.

Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their business. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve updated a set of standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior in our community. We see the community standards as a “living document” and plan on updating them in an ongoing process. The community standards include five sections: Integrity and AuthenticityIntellectual PropertyObjectionable ContentViolence and Cr…

I did not say I made more than all of he sellers in this thread. You are just plain silly!

Hmm :thinking: in fact i didn’t noticed “Most” of the sellers ! My bad, it was grammatically well played.

J’ai tendance a mélanger un peu les langues c’est pas facile d’être polyglotte :roll_eyes: mais ça reste juicif 😉 dans le cas ou vous n’avez pas remarqué, malgré que je pense que vous ne savez même pas, ceci est un paragraphe en Français, je peux aussi vous répondre en Arabe mais j’ai tendance à traiter chaque personne selon son niveau ☺️

Again well played ! @vickiespencer

Oh, @zespeeddesigner, now you have gone and broken another Forum rule by posting in another language without a translation. Tsk, tsk. I will not flag you, but someone else may unless you provide a translation.

I agree and understand that talking about money/income being a taboo in some areas and countries ( funny thing is it’s a no-no in Tokyo but it’s completely OK in Osaka), but I guess it can be an interesting topic at times. 🙂

I won’t disclose exactly how much I make because as @mariashtelle1 said, I don’t want people coming after me begging ( or even demanding work, saying that it’s unfair that I’m getting work and that I “owe” them a gig or two and need to share ), but I’ll just say several hundred dollars which I am of course grateful for. It’s not enough to make a living, but it is a huge help for sure.
We are already several days into December, and so far I’ve been blessed with a good amount of gigs.
I hope they keep coming so I can treat myself guilt-free to more Starbucks, cake, and doughnuts!!

I enjoy the thread.🙂

It is a real motivation to see Sellers revealing their earnings.

However, it may turn to another influx of doubtful Sellers who want to succeed in Photoshop editing, Logo design, Media marketing etc. because they only see hundreds or even thousands of dollars but have no clue how to achieve a level to actually earn such money.

I can proudly say I earned $0 on Fiverr so far (hey, at least nobody is going to beg me for anything 🙃).

@zeus777: I referred you to a friend recently, but sadly I don’t think the project will take off (it’s a fan project) - but if it does (and this is a huge if because the cost may be way over the profit), can I DM you here for queries? Just a courtesy, preemptive measure. 😂

why does the community flags comments …

You can get a :black_flag: for breaking any of the community rules.

Fiverr is a place where professionals across hundreds of industries come to grow their business. To maintain a respectful, inclusive, and safe environment for everyone, we’ve updated a set of standards to serve as a moral compass for behavior in our community. We see the community standards as a “living document” and plan on updating them in an ongoing process. The community standards include five sections: Integrity and AuthenticityIntellectual PropertyObjectionable ContentViolence and Cr…

does my comment broke a rule ? i asked about that i cannot get my money and i contact customer support and they said there is no problem preventing me from getting my fund, but i still cant get it 🙂 … so what the problem with my comment?

does my comment broke a rule ? i asked about that i cannot get my money and i contact customer support and they said there is no problem preventing me from getting my fund, but i still cant get it 🙂 … so what the problem with my comment?

You were flagged because your “comment” was off topic to what is being discussed here.

You need to start your own topic if you want to ask your own question. But, seeing what your question is, only Fiverr support can help you.

And, yes, your comment broke a rule.

GG

Archived