How much money did you make on November?

zespeeddesigner

Maybe it is because of your communication skills? I am not unterstanding a single word.

I just wanted to know you earn moch money like this.I did in my 3 years life around 336 from fiverr.

You are in a niche that has over 165,000 other gigs. @antomtjvc is in a niche where there is a lot less competition. That is why he does so well.

Maybe it is because of your communication skills? I am not unterstanding a single word.

I understood him. But then when I taught, I was having to interpret what my students were writing about.

Let’s publicly say how much we earned last month, and most of all how much time it took us (not to receive the order but time it takes to finish the order)

Nope, I only disclose that to my closest friends. I agree with @cherboub. It is kind of rude to ask, so I will only say, I make more than $5 and less than $10,000 per month. 😉

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just wanted to know you earn moch money like this.I did in my 3 years life around 336 from fiverr.

You are in a niche that has over 165,000 other gigs. @antomtjvc is in a niche where there is a lot less competition. That is why he does so well.

I understood him. But then when I taught, I was having to interpret what my students were writing about.

Let’s publicly say how much we earned last month, and most of all how much time it took us (not to receive the order but time it takes to finish the order)

Nope, I only disclose that to my closest friends. I agree with @cherboub. It is kind of rude to ask, so I will only say, I make more than $5 and less than $10,000 per month. 😉

It is kind of rude to ask

Talking about Money isn’t a Taboo, if you consider this as a taboo for yourself, consider asking government or high status how much they make or any money subject related as a taboo as well ! Asking and knowing such info will help to understand more and most of all make clear ideas about where we going ?

Plus knowing how much you make will never affect how much you earn. Perhaps it shows how much you are serious how much you ain’t afraid to deal with any subjects.

If you are afraid to show how much you earn, it rather you are showing off more than you are, or thinking that if you tell how much you earn bad vibes, witches and i don’t know what superfluous you may believe in.

Just in case you would like to know why some cultures might find it ‘taboo’:

Article

It use to be an enforced rule in US businesses to not discuss wages. Due to the very nature of deeply ingrained ‘culture’, change takes time to overwrite. There are many companies still that encourage silence and employees who don’t know the now-suggestion is unenforceable.

What many workers don’t realize is that it is unlawful for private sector employers to prohibit employees from discussing wages and compensation, and it has been since the National Labor Relations Act was passed in 1935. (There are exceptions, including for supervisors, agriculture workers and domestic employees.)

Source: https://www.nytimes.com/2018/08/31/smarter-living/pay-secrecy-national-labor-rights-act.html

Summary: discussing wages use to be punished.

You seem to have a slight misunderstanding of the word ‘taboo’ in relation to social/community usage. There are often multiple uses for a word, depending on context, and this sort of one of them.

“The meaning of the word “taboo” has been somewhat expanded in the social sciences to strong prohibitions relating to any area of human activity or custom that is sacred or forbidden based on moral judgment, religious beliefs, or cultural norms.”
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Taboo

taboo - adjective
ta·​boo | \ tə-ˈbü , ta-
1:
a: banned on grounds of morality or taste
the subject is taboo
b: banned as constituting a risk
the area beyond is taboo, still alive with explosives
— Robert Leckie
2: forbidden to profane use or contact because of what are held to be dangerous supernatural powers
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/taboo

You were using the second definition. @vickiespencer was using it as 1b.

As I said, in the US a hundred years ago, workers were threatened and punished for discussing their wages. (And it’s not entirely gone, even today.)

I got a notification that i was flaged ! okey nice,

Dear people i’m asking clearly to never enter in debate with me, and then when it doesn’t run as you wish, you flag me.

is it clear ?

Thank you

Dear people, i’m asking clearly to never enter in debate with me, and then when it doesn’t run as you wish, you flag me.

This is not why you were flagged. I warned you about the possibility you would get flagged, but I did not flag you.

Do you understand that you are getting flagged for mentioning the specific names of other countries that reflect poorly on those countries? That is against Forum Rules, as you have already been told by another person in this thread.

As for disclosing how much I make on the Forum, to me, it feels like boasting when there are so many who have no sales and want desperately want them.

Dear people, i’m asking clearly to never enter in debate with me, and then when it doesn’t run as you wish, you flag me.

This is not why you were flagged. I warned you about the possibility you would get flagged, but I did not flag you.

Do you understand that you are getting flagged for mentioning the specific names of other countries that reflect poorly on those countries? That is against Forum Rules, as you have already been told by another person in this thread.

As for disclosing how much I make on the Forum, to me, it feels like boasting when there are so many who have no sales and want desperately want them.

Noted.

What you are saying happned on an otheer thread not this one, plaese try not mix. and to answer you about this specific subject : Sorry to tell you that i don’t respect those who don’t respect me back. Those people (and i’m not spelling the names of countries in order to not end up with my message erased) those kind of sellers litrally are harming the platform. They literally don’t respect the rules and if you investigate enough you will find that those people has more like 3 or 5 Fiverr Accounts, using their brothers names, friends names and so on. And we will end up by what we call “Human Bots” so exposing this unpractical behaviors is beneficial to the platform ! For sellers (and you madam you knew Fiverr way before us ! and you saw this merging human bots coming in mass to the platform). And i end up with, sadly they don’t have bad reputations only on Fiverr but even outside fiverr and talking here about physical works !

The ones who want to make profit on the platform will take your experience as a motivation. We are in 2021 within few days ! Time moves fast, you have to wake up work move ans and do your best ! if someone may lose his confidence when they see your profits, they aren’t ready to face this world.

12 orders and about 33 hours

12 orders and about 33 hours

Amazing results, i checked you profile, you have some clients that’s really good, your gigs may upscale now to 15$ and if you have a returing client quote him the work with the first price he went with means 10$

Good luck buddy ! wish you more sales !

How much order you made?

And how much time it took you to finish your order?

350$ and unfortunately I can not calculate how much I worked since I work every day for 8 hours

because I am (going to) make major changes to all my GIGs and portfolio since I started my own design studio and I want my portfolio and GIG images and everything to revolve around that.

So basically for past 30 days my head is exploding from research and preparation of all the description, tags, extras, faq, brief, photos, videos, PDF…

But I made 188USD$ in last 5 days. I could made more but I refuse to accept certain offers (aka I send my price 25$ they respond with budget 20$, NOPE!).

10$ a day is food money and as unemployed in lockdown country I will not complain.

Noted.

What you are saying happned on an otheer thread not this one, plaese try not mix. and to answer you about this specific subject : Sorry to tell you that i don’t respect those who don’t respect me back. Those people (and i’m not spelling the names of countries in order to not end up with my message erased) those kind of sellers litrally are harming the platform. They literally don’t respect the rules and if you investigate enough you will find that those people has more like 3 or 5 Fiverr Accounts, using their brothers names, friends names and so on. And we will end up by what we call “Human Bots” so exposing this unpractical behaviors is beneficial to the platform ! For sellers (and you madam you knew Fiverr way before us ! and you saw this merging human bots coming in mass to the platform). And i end up with, sadly they don’t have bad reputations only on Fiverr but even outside fiverr and talking here about physical works !

The ones who want to make profit on the platform will take your experience as a motivation. We are in 2021 within few days ! Time moves fast, you have to wake up work move ans and do your best ! if someone may lose his confidence when they see your profits, they aren’t ready to face this world.

I get you, but the rules are there for a reason. Your intentions may be noble, but if those rules wouldn’t be there, some users with bad intentions could use that to destroy honest competitors that did nothing wrong.

350$ and unfortunately I can not calculate how much I worked since I work every day for 8 hours

because I am (going to) make major changes to all my GIGs and portfolio since I started my own design studio and I want my portfolio and GIG images and everything to revolve around that.

So basically for past 30 days my head is exploding from research and preparation of all the description, tags, extras, faq, brief, photos, videos, PDF…

But I made 188USD$ in last 5 days. I could made more but I refuse to accept certain offers (aka I send my price 25$ they respond with budget 20$, NOPE!).

10$ a day is food money and as unemployed in lockdown country I will not complain.

THANK YOU SO MUCH !

Your feedback and experience really will help a lot !

Thank you and i wish you more and more sales

$1742.4 in 27 orders - a pretty average month for me during this year when you add it all up. Some have been far better; some have been far worse (March hurt a lot, ouch!). December looks to be around the same.

I have no clue how many hours I spent. I am not counting. But I translate pretty fast, so I am guessing that it adds up to a pretty nice hourly pay in the end.

That what i was searching throug this topic ! It’s really motivating, me first !

Wish you the best and more sales @frank_d

Glad you find it motivating.

To be honest the second half of 2020 seemed pretty disappointing in terms of revenue.

But I made some tweaks and they seem to be working. December is already pretty close to what I earned in November.

It took me a couple of months to figure out where Fiverr is at right now, but it is now paying off.

Noted.

What you are saying happned on an otheer thread not this one, plaese try not mix.

I understood that, because I saw the other thread too.

Those people those kind of sellers litrally are harming the platform.

I agree sellers who do the things you listed are harming the Fiverr platform. But you can fight that by using the black :black_flag: on their gig page to report them as I have.

Nonetheless, you named specific countries, and “those people” are not only from

“those countries.” Would you like to see your country called out because some of the sellers on this platform are unethical or merely clueless because they do not read TOS?

And i end up with, sadly they don’t have bad reputations only on Fiverr but even outside fiverr and talking here about physical works !

What? I have no idea what you meant to say here.

Well, My average monthly sales amount to about 450 dollars, but this month I went a bit under, making only 350. I rarely have months like these and I am sensing that December will be my best month yet, the algorithm is playing me first page on top. But you can never say.

Archived