Emoji Game Round 4!

vickiespencer

• Replies 473
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m very envious. Looks so peaceful there.

What kind of weather did you have? Was it warm?

I’m very envious.

To be really, really honest, Maita ☀️ is also jealous… 🙈

I’m still being kept in quarantine, till who knows when, and forbidden to go anywhere other than my garden. 😔

I’m very envious. Looks so peaceful there.

What kind of weather did you have? Was it warm?

Was it warm?

The weather is hot during the day (around 27-30 degrees), and cold at night (it can be even 7 degrees). Baltic Sea is cold in general, and water temperature is 18-22 degrees, but it’s totally fine for me. It’s like going to Spain in October.

However, it’s a region with a long and interesting history, so there are many places to check.

Wherever you go here, you will find an old castle… or a military base 😁

Keeping in mind that we spent 3 months with QR-codes and strict limitations, I’m more than happy.

Was it warm?

The weather is hot during the day (around 27-30 degrees), and cold at night (it can be even 7 degrees). Baltic Sea is cold in general, and water temperature is 18-22 degrees, but it’s totally fine for me. It’s like going to Spain in October.

However, it’s a region with a long and interesting history, so there are many places to check.

Wherever you go here, you will find an old castle… or a military base 😁

Keeping in mind that we spent 3 months with QR-codes and strict limitations, I’m more than happy.

Oh well, at least I still have my balcony 😂

Or, as @maitasun calls them, lunch. 😬

These boys managed to escape 😁

I thought you were already on vacations.

Yessss, I spent a week on the Baltic Sea, and it was nice. There’s almost no network, so I was mostly offline.

Baltic Sea

Okay, here’s the next one. It is directly related to my current location 🤓

👿

location 🤓

👿

I asked the Irish Museum Of Modern Art and Papa Noel for a hint, but they told me they CAN’T give it to me. 😁

They shouldn’t 😼

My puzzle hides a name of a person who was working with pure reason, practical reason and bare reason. ??

My puzzle hides a name of a person who was working with pure reason, practical reason and bare reason.

Ok, so we know it doesn’t name @maitasun. :thinking:

The answer must be Immanuel Kant.

This quote of his is something I’ve long lived by:

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

My puzzle hides a name of a person who was working with pure reason, practical reason and bare reason.

“He who is cruel to animals becomes hard also in his dealings with men. We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals.”

😳

Still, I love eating chigüire. 😋

Immanuel Kant

You are right (as usual)!

IMG_20200724_145559_677.thumb.jpg.b6cde1fceb64504952637389510cb65d.jpg
IMG_20200724_145559_6772000×1500 1.13 MB

I think Vovka knows the answer. Should I give him the win, @maitasun, or would you like to guess the puzzle in full? I’m pretty sure I already know what you’re going to say. 😉

I think Vovka knows the answer.

And I’m completely SURE he knows it. 😇

Should I give him the win, @maitasun, or would you like to guess the puzzle in full? I’m pretty sure I already know what you’re going to say. 😉

How do you know today is Monday? :thinking:

We’ll give Vovka the win, then. Congrats, Vov!

The story goes that Alexander the Great once approached Diogenes and offered him anything his heart desired. Diogenes replied he only wanted Alexander to stop blocking his sunlight.

His shunning of material pleasures earned him the nickname The Dog.

I think Vovka knows the answer.

And I’m completely SURE he knows it. 😇

Should I give him the win, @maitasun, or would you like to guess the puzzle in full? I’m pretty sure I already know what you’re going to say. 😉

And since long!!!

I feel irony 👿

Ah… women 😁

Congrats, Vov!

Yaay! I hope one day we will dent @maitasun’s ego, and she will give right answers first :crazy_face:

Here’s the next one. I hope it won’t happen if @maitasun decides to give an answer and make us happy.

🏆

Archived