Let's Bee Positive 🐝

janebarnaby

I thought you guys were kidding when you said Buyer Requests are mysteriously hidden until you level up, but then I decided to check them again today, expecting to see a whole lot of nothing, and… 99 of them. 99 buyer requests. Most are terrible ($0.001 per word for proofreading and 8 days work in only 1-2), require you to be a US citizen, or are advertisement, but there’s some genuinely interesting ones out there. A whole new world has opened to me

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes, they can be a never ending source of pure joy and entertainment … but if you’re lucky, you might find some worth replying to from time to time. Congrats on level :1st_place_medal:

You use silly buyer requests as a source of entertainment?

. . . I am not surprised.

Edit: I did reply to two, actually. One from today, one from like… two weeks ago? It was still open, so I figured, might as well give it a shot. Do these buyer requests just not close? One disappeared while I was sending my offer, though… I opened a second page to try and see if I could find the name, but it’s apparently invisible until you send the offer (or unless you use the app).

You have one of those little things? Does it work or does it shred your lawn?

Does it work or does it shred your lawn?

It works perfectly. Yesterday I only had to lay the cable differently because it got stuck in one place.

The lawn has become really beautiful since then. He’s been driving since March.

Fluffy, it’s like walking on cloud nine.

I bought the Worx Landroid via Amazon. €630,- for 700 square meters. Works very well with an app and my wife can control it via Alexa.

This is good when visitors come with small children and I am not at home.

Does it work or does it shred your lawn?

It works perfectly. Yesterday I only had to lay the cable differently because it got stuck in one place.

The lawn has become really beautiful since then. He’s been driving since March.

Fluffy, it’s like walking on cloud nine.

I bought the Worx Landroid via Amazon. €630,- for 700 square meters. Works very well with an app and my wife can control it via Alexa.

This is good when visitors come with small children and I am not at home.

That’s a hefty lawn you’ve got there. I’m glad to hear you’ve got it all working! With a bit of luck, your lawn will look dashing at any point in time.

Edit: I did reply to two, actually. One from today, one from like… two weeks ago? It was still open, so I figured, might as well give it a shot. Do these buyer requests just not close? One disappeared while I was sending my offer, though… I opened a second page to try and see if I could find the name, but it’s apparently invisible until you send the offer (or unless you use the app).

One from today, one from like… two weeks ago? It was still open, so I figured, might as well give it a shot.

It’s possible that someone only got robotic replies and decided they don’t want to try their luck with any of those sellers; someone posted and then went on vacation … you’ve certainly come over a forum post about a buyer who orders, doesn’t send requirements and doesn’t come online for weeks, or does send the wrong or not enough requirements and goes on vacation until after the deadline, why shouldn’t those people also post buyer requests and leave them up and unattended for two weeks, I guess …; some people might need the same service over a longer time, …

What’s also nice is when you spot requests that have been posted before, word for word, just by another account, and with another budget, or requests from people who have been in your inbox before, or after.

These buyer requests are really exciting. Just looking through the requests gives that adrenaline rush. Getting a reply is even better.

Happy hunting!

Do these buyer requests just not close?

I think they stay until around 30 days/a month unless they’re manually closed. I think there might be an option to resubmit the request after it’s closed so occasionally there might be some > around 30 days old.

Do these buyer requests just not close?

I think they stay until around 30 days/a month unless they’re manually closed. I think there might be an option to resubmit the request after it’s closed so occasionally there might be some > around 30 days old.

I think they stay until around 30 days/a month unless they’re manually closed.

It’s possible

Huh, I see, thank you.

One last buyer request question because I’m completely new to this (well, actually two):

1. Once you’ve sent an offer, can the price/scope be changed in any way?
  2. If the buyer inboxes you after seeing your request, and you give them a new custom offer there, will they be taken to the original offer or can they accept/buy the new one?

The one buyer that replied wanted me to lower my price a little, and I’m okay with that for this once, but the custom offer I sent in the inbox didn’t work somehow. I sent him a new one, to which he said ‘I will work on it’, but no order has actually been started. It’s safe to say I’m a bit confused and I’m starting to suspect he wants me to work for free since the document was attached in the original request.

I think they stay until around 30 days/a month unless they’re manually closed.

It’s possible

Huh, I see, thank you.

One last buyer request question because I’m completely new to this (well, actually two):

1. Once you’ve sent an offer, can the price/scope be changed in any way?
  2. If the buyer inboxes you after seeing your request, and you give them a new custom offer there, will they be taken to the original offer or can they accept/buy the new one?

The one buyer that replied wanted me to lower my price a little, and I’m okay with that for this once, but the custom offer I sent in the inbox didn’t work somehow. I sent him a new one, to which he said ‘I will work on it’, but no order has actually been started. It’s safe to say I’m a bit confused and I’m starting to suspect he wants me to work for free since the document was attached in the original request.

Once you’ve sent an offer, can the price/scope be changed in any way?

Once you’ve sent on offer on the buyer request page you can’t change it. You’d have to send a new offer in the inbox if they contact you if you wanted to put something different in the offer.

If the buyer inboxes you after seeing your request, and you give them a new custom offer there, will they be taken to the original offer or can they accept/buy the new one?

They should be able to accept the new one. They should still see the original offer in their buyer request page for their request, but they should see your new offer in their inbox (maybe they might need to reload the inbox page to see it if they can’t already?).

Once you’ve sent an offer, can the price/scope be changed in any way?

Once you’ve sent on offer on the buyer request page you can’t change it. You’d have to send a new offer in the inbox if they contact you if you wanted to put something different in the offer.

If the buyer inboxes you after seeing your request, and you give them a new custom offer there, will they be taken to the original offer or can they accept/buy the new one?

They should be able to accept the new one. They should still see the original offer in their buyer request page for their request, but they should see your new offer in their inbox (maybe they might need to reload the inbox page to see it if they can’t already?).

Ah, that’s good to know. I suspected as much, since you can edit very little on this site other than your gig.

I see…Thank you for the information! I’ll stop being a silly newbie now.

Anything good/positive going on for you today?

Ah, that’s good to know. I suspected as much, since you can edit very little on this site other than your gig.

I see…Thank you for the information! I’ll stop being a silly newbie now.

Anything good/positive going on for you today?

What you can do, once a buyer has accepted a custom offer or placed a direct order, is go through the resolution center and send an extra to that same order (you can also add more time then if needed), for example, if a buyer ordered 100 words but sent a file with 1000.

There’s some sun, that’s positive after yesterday’s torrential rain, and yesterday’s torrential rain has done the trees good (if not my roof …), so that’s positive, too, finally, the paths in the park are not dry as dust even shortly after some rain.

I’ll stop being a silly newbie now.

I see that there are often new bees on the forum, so your thread might bee positive for them too if they read it and it has some new bee Q&As 😉

What you can do, once a buyer has accepted a custom offer or placed a direct order, is go through the resolution center and send an extra to that same order (you can also add more time then if needed), for example, if a buyer ordered 100 words but sent a file with 1000.

There’s some sun, that’s positive after yesterday’s torrential rain, and yesterday’s torrential rain has done the trees good (if not my roof …), so that’s positive, too, finally, the paths in the park are not dry as dust even shortly after some rain.

I’ll stop being a silly newbie now.

I see that there are often new bees on the forum, so your thread might bee positive for them too if they read it and it has some new bee Q&As 😉 There are so many things left unexplained in Fiverr’s FAQs. I try them every time I have questions, but always come out empty handed.

Sun is always good to see. It’s been a drought here too, excluding our own torrential rain last night. I’m honestly liking seeing a grey sky after the relentless sun the past while.

I see that there are often new bees on the forum, so your thread might bee positive for them too if they read it and it has some new bee Q&As 😉

Is that a suggestion? 👀

Can you lower the price through the resolution center or only increase it? :thinking: There are so many things left unexplained in Fiverr’s FAQs. I try them every time I have questions, but always come out empty handed.

Sun is always good to see. It’s been a drought here too, excluding our own torrential rain last night. I’m honestly liking seeing a grey sky after the relentless sun the past while.

Is that a suggestion? 👀

Can you lower the price through the resolution center or only increase it?

Only increase by adding Extras ! and Time too !

my issue is

fiverr shows that payment successful but i not recieve any money in my bank account

payoneer show for account verification after verification

i not able to see my $100

when did you withdraw that ? it Usually takes 2-3 days !

Payoneer may have sent you email that you received payment from fiverr…check your inbox

yes it sent

but i wait from 2 days

after 2 days

it shows the payment is returned and bank code error

and verify bank account

That is the issue then…so your fund is back to fiverr so its secure…

Now your next step should be to verify your bank account with payoneer…

Double check everything and in case of doubt about any bank details that payoneer asks , consult your bank !

That is the issue then…so your fund is back to fiverr so its secure…

Now your next step should be to verify your bank account with payoneer…

Double check everything and in case of doubt about any bank details that payoneer asks , consult your bank !

today i send my passbook photo to payoneer

and they not show nothing after sending

i think they resolve this issue itself after sometime and send my $100 to my bank account afetr verfication

i think it takes time due to lockdwn

Archived